New Private Message has arrived

Help Support CattleToday:

Central Fl Cracker

Reaction score
My wife (Iron Pants ) uses the same email as me and opens up one of my Private Message's. She comes in the room the other day and says " I thought you were just getting a few cows for your weekend hobby. And I said I thought you told me you only own a few shoes. So the deal we made she buys any more shoes I get to buy 2 more cows. Being around her after being married 25 years I should be up to a real big rancher in 12 more months. I foresee having 50 cattle in no time. Now if I could get her to let me have 2 more cows everytime I have to go to a party or such that I hate doing I could add 10 or 15 more this year.
Ain't marriage great. :lol:

How many times have we heard, "I don't have any shoes to wear", when the closet is full of them? ;-)

Iron Pants even has to match her shoe color with her purses. I saw a very cute 20 year old blonde the other day and if Iron Pants does not staighten out I will be introducing my twin boys to their new Step Mom.

one pair of new shoes= 2 cows
purse to match shoes= 1 cow
me go to boring parties= 2 cows
Spend the night at her mothers = 2 cows
Break bread with sister in law = 2 cows
Take out trash = 1 cow
Talk to her mother in law on the phone = 3 cows
Bitching about me leaving up the toilet seat= 2 cows
Me and my mother in law going to lunch alone= New Tractor
My sister in law spending the night= Sqeeze chute

Central Fl Cracker":2icxki94 said:

You might want to rephrase that before she talks to your mother! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Central Fl Cracker":20wyxsyi said:
Take out trash = 1 cow

LMAO! And for the record, not all women have a closet full of shoes. I have a couple pairs of cowboy boots, a pair of sneakers and my muck boots. What more do I need??

I wonder what I could use from your list to build up my herd? Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

You forgot the biggest one of all....

Havin to go shoppin WITH your wife......how many cows is that worth?
Or maybe I should reword that....how many cows is it worth to a woman to hafta take a man shoppin with her??? This can work both ways ya know. hehe :D

I'm another that doesn't have a closet full of shoes.....I have several pairs of boots, but wear one pair 99.9% of the time, don't own a pair of sneakers, my boots are much more comfortable than any pair of those...... I don't even own a pair of "sunday shoes" since I wear my boots to church too.

Central Fl Cracker":j3bhktuc said:
Take out trash = 1 cow

This is priceless~!

I am going to modify this list to build up my herd 10 times faster than planned.

Thank you~!!

Hmmm..... I don't need anything besides boots either. And recently on vacation turned down jewelry for a heifer at the next sale. Hubby didn't appreciate the rejection, said the jewerly is a lot cheaper. :D

You guys are a bunch of wimps... I do what I want when I want. I tell my wife what she can have and can't have, I wear the pants.... oh sh#t my wife is up and coming in...gotta go!

morning hun

Latest posts