New pics from South Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

They look great. They are just the right kind, in my book. I wish I could help you post those pics. I have to use photobucket, if I want a picture for a thread.

Ranch_003.jpg

Ranch_005.jpg

Ranch_011.jpg

Ranch_019.jpg

Ranch_028.jpg

Ranch_002.jpg

Ranch_008.jpg

Ranch_009.jpg

Ranch_027.jpg

Ranch_012.jpg

THere you go. They look nice.

Excellent Beefmasters! Obviously, you have given a lot of thought to their breeding and management.

I looked very carefully - but I did not see ONE Fire Ant ( :mad: ) mound! What are you doing to eradicate them??

DOC HARRIS

Thanks for all the comments.

I looked very carefully - but I did not see ONE Fire Ant ( ) mound! What are you doing to eradicate them??

DOC HARRIS

DOC I amnot sure but I am about 100 miles from the coast and in the summer it gets extremely hot, maybe that is part of the reason. I do know that there are very few around here.

Very nice ,love those beefmasters. Beautiful calves and I really like the paint cow.

Joy in Texas

JOY, I liked the paints too, but we are trying to go with mostly red, black or some solid combo. Hated taking the discounts for cattle that were the same quality as the solid colored ones.

you got some nice ones in there. like the herdsire' real well but do his nutts always hang unbalanced like that?

ALACOMAN

ALACOWMAN, he has been that way since we got him as a bull calf. We have had him tested and his semen quality is fine. His sheath is also a little longer than we wanted but his calves have been coming out pretty clean and he has not had any problems with thorns or cockleburs.The yearling bull calf in the pics is his son.

You gotta love the humor in a Gert breeder telling a Beefmaster breeder their sheaths are too long.

That's like Shaquille O'Neal telling Yao Ming he's tall.

Latest posts