New Milking System (15% more milk, fat)

Help Support CattleToday:

i used to be in the dairy business and you lost me with about the third message.

I went all the way thru to the end just to see if it ever got any better. :stop:

The problem to solve (16th)

The milk yield increases from year to year but the half-life of oxytocin hormone remains same. Nobody can change it. You have/should to milk more milk during same time. If the yield is high then the chance of the residual milk is also high. Residual milk is money wasting and against the persistency.

Cluster of one of the dairy equipment manufacturers "proved" that remains residual milk every time. The cluster doesn't produce milk, they milked 5% more milk through their cluster. If the milking starts then the oxytocin hormone flows from brain to the udder in 1 minute. Within this 1 minute the milking machine cannot extracts the milk of the glandular tissue, only the milk of the sinus lactiferi. We should increase the amount of oxytocin hormone IN NATURAL WAY We should increase of amount of milk of sinus lactiferi and decrease the amount of milk of glandular tissue because of limit of oxytocin hormone (time limit).

My system provides the solution.

For example: There are two cows: There is 10 liters milk in udder. 9 liters of this is located in the glandular tissue, 1 liter in the sinus lactiferi. There is 30 liters milk in the udder. 27 liters of this is located in the glandular tissue, 3 liter in the sinus lactiferi. You should milk 27 liters milk during same time as the 9 liters, because the half-life of oxytocin hormone is same time.

If you are unable to milk the 27 liters (it depends on cows) then the residual milk is against the good persistency (its correlation coefficient is -0.72) and you cannot milk the milk what is rich in fat. What should you do? To increase the amount of milk in the sinus lactiferi (e.g. 6 liters instead of 3 liters) and so you could increase the chance to milk the total milk (of the glandular tissue), 24 liters milk during same time (instead of 27 liters). So you could get better persistency, more fat, more milk, etc. To milk the 6 liters milk from sinus lactiferi it is easy within the first minute.

Latest posts