New Member try to post pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Ribeye

Reaction score
[img]

I am a new member trying to post pics of my cattle. If this works I will ad some more.

CIMG0089.JPG

Thanks for the comments. I had these pics on my computer just thought I would post them since every one seems to enjoy the pics. I will try to take some more and post. Special thanks to you Knersie for posting them for me. I thought I knew a little about computers.

Ribeye":1mfkhj3w said:
Thanks for the comments. I had these pics on my computer just thought I would post them since every one seems to enjoy the pics. I will try to take some more and post. Special thanks to you Knersie for posting them for me. I thought I knew a little about computers.

I am sure I know a lot less about computers than you, but even the old crippled cow will reach the feedbunk eventually. It took me many practice runs to finally get it. Took me even longer untill dun pointed out to me that there is such a thing as a preview button.

Those are some nice pics.And the cattle look really great.What type of bull are you going to breed them too?

Since I am close by I'll take that first heifer off of your hands :lol: . I am sure you would not want an old mangy, crippled up, swaybacked heifer cluttering up your pasture ;-)

Where bouts in Tennessee are you located?

Hoss, I live in northern middle tn about 5 minutes from the ky line. I noticed you are in middle tn where abouts? I better hold on to the heifers they are fixin to start calving the middle of this month.

P.S. I saw the pics of your house and cattle working equipment. That is a pretty place with nice working facilities too.

Latest posts