New Language

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
There,s a new language in Washington with Nancy Pelosi an all her cronies.
Oink, Oink, Oink Oink, Weeeeee Weeeeee.... Oink Oink
Weeeeee
Like pigs under the gate.

curtis":4d9ztv1p said:
Weeeeee

You do realize this is good news since it will save tax money, don't you?

C-Span will no longer have to hire that English-Porcine translator for its Arkansas broadcasts.

badaxemoo":stflxu47 said:
curtis":stflxu47 said:
Weeeeee

C-Span will no longer have to hire that English-Porcine translator for its Arkansas broadcasts.

Well, now, ya' know what happened there, don't ya'? The Procine as a second language didn't make it in the "No Child Left Behind" program. However, the Cacophonous crow cawing elective being offered seems to be doing well...I would know!

Alice

badaxemoo":9xs4efds said:
curtis":9xs4efds said:
Weeeeee

:lol: :lol: Good Bait thank you,thank you for showing up,you see i had a bet with another forum member that shortly after i made the post that a libbie would show up an there you are .
You were easier to catch than a lazy catfish in a shallow pond on big fat redworm. Again i thank you kind sir, now let me collect my $20.00 bucks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shoot low Sheriff he,s riding a Shetland.

curtis":3qy6xsnh said:
:lol: :lol: Good Bait thank you,thank you for showing up,you see i had a bet with another forum member that shortly after i made the post that a libbie would show up an there you are .
You were easier to catch than a lazy catfish in a shallow pond on big fat redworm. Again i thank you kind sir, now let me collect my $20.00 bucks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, please, please, please, Brer Fox, whatever you do, please don't throw me into the briar patch.

Latest posts