New holland 650 round baler

Help Support CattleToday:

Mcgrady1974

Reaction score
Have a friend that has a new holland 650 round baler. He can't figure out how to adjust the size of the bale...and he doesn't have the manual to it...I told he I would look around for an answer...

Mcgrady1974":8l2d8qgx said:
Have a friend that has a new holland 650 round baler. He can't figure out how to adjust the size of the bale...and he doesn't have the manual to it...I told he I would look around for an answer...
on the right hand side of the baler under the door there is a rod hooked to a cable the rod has holes in it and you move the cotter pin one way to make a smaller bale and the other to make a larger bale

move the pin closer to the spring attached to the end to make a larger bale and away from the spring to make a smaller bale

I looked for my old book but couldn't find it if I do I will contact you and send it to you

also most NH dealers can print you a book off of the computer now so they don't cost as much as they used to
a book for a 654 and a 658 will be pretty much the same as for the 650
hope this helps

A.C. described it pretty good. It will be about chest high. I also agree about getting a manual, well worth the $25-30 it would cost. It would help in making adjustments and in finding all the grease fittings.

Latest posts