New heights for Craigslist!

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan this is a no solicitation site! You can't be peddlin your dope on here!

How much for the Blue Dream 22%? :cowboy:

:lol: oregon hasn't started selling it yet, that is a shop in Longview, WA ..... About a 20 minute drive for me. :mrgreen:

Although, with the cattle prices I sold most of my herd and kept just a few of my best cows. So that left me with a 30 acre pasture I was planning on haying this year........ Now I may have to change my horticultural plans. :cowboy:

Probably be some good profits for ya!
I suspect CA will be next, everyone's growing it here anyway.

I do know that the pot growers here don't want it to be legalized because it will pull their prices down, with more competition.
Poor bass turds.

Alan":37f9b05u said:
:lol: oregon hasn't started selling it yet, that is a shop in Longview, WA ..... About a 20 minute drive for me. :mrgreen:
Although, with the cattle prices I sold most of my herd and kept just a few of my best cows. So that left me with a 30 acre pasture I was planning on haying this year........ Now I may have to change my horticultural plans. :cowboy:

20 minutes to get there. Half day to get home. :cowboy:

I watched a bit on the news about a guy in Colorado that put out a crop this year. He was grossing 650k an acre. Not sure what his inputs were, but I am pretty sure he was making pretty good on it.

Latest posts