new forum

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pappy, I am having a hard time understanding what it is you want?

Don't like humor? Don't like to change the subject? Can't take a little jibbing?

Wow, I bet you're the life of the party!

We all on here to have a good time and talk about the business we love. We can do it all at the same time. Relax.

Pappy, you coming to the "GETOGETHER"?

pappy1":1i4izagw said:
Crowderfarms":1i4izagw said:
pappy1":1i4izagw said:
i think we need a new forum that crowder, flaboy and his cohorts can have all to themselves to posts their supposedly funny bout 1/2 off color jokes infitile nonsense!!!!
this way they can quit HIGH JACKING honest post by real people!!
getting a little tiresome!!
no wait it is getting darned TIRESOME to go into a post looking for information or HONEST conversation only to have them high jack it!!!
seems to me macon warned about this a while back!!! :mad:
Look here Boy, Why dont you take your overly serious self to some Budhist Convent where all of life is serious.
We have a good time here mixing Cattle talk with some humor.Why dont you picture all of us you're singling out, sitting at a small town restaurant, drinking Coffee, and talking about Cattle, the latest news, and cracking a joke now and then.If you dont have a sense of humor, you might as well be dead in my opinion. For someone that's only been on here a few weeks, you need to back off. Unless of course you're registered under a different name as an impostor.I guess you must be one of those politically correct individuals, who's had there feelings hurt by some of "OUR" straight forward comments, and poking at scum bags and the least benefitting, and least contributing dregs of our society.
I'll tell you what, I'll write a post, and get the consensus of the folks here, and that will show you where you stand. I cann assure you another thing, when people are joking on here, it's not meant to harm anyone, you better get some skin thickening done. I have not seen a single solitary post you have made that amounts to an old pot of Pinto beans. Go find another sand box to play in.
boy????2800+ posts makes you some kind of EXPERT? in less than a yr? with 90% of them worthless in true advice!!!!
which i thought thois board was about not self PROMOTING
I have never claimed to be an EXPERT not once not ever. Who is self promoting?You need to pack your bags. I probably own more Cattle than hairs on your face. Would that make me an expert? Not hardly. Take a walk Paps.

Crowderfarms":66rybsys said:
pappy1":66rybsys said:
i agree if you don't like the post do not read it! however when reading a post only to have it highjacked into their personal little banter and drivel NAHHH not even close to being right!
but with him being the GREAT CROWDER i do not expect anything different! never thought i would rather have hillary that whoever was running against her buttttttttt
Hey Papsmear, If you dont like it here I'll be blunt with you. Git Gone. you think you can get on here like some new Sheriff that is going to change a whole town overnight. Get real. Get lost. I'm no one special just a dang Tennessee Redneck, Common man, Simple man.Family Man, American. I got bigger fish to fry than a carp like you. Beat feet.Before the POSSE saddles up to ride with burlap and Kerosene.
any one rembember THE TED MACK AMUTURE(sp) hour
yea crowder go get your big fish!!!
posse??? who really cares as long as i got your attention! got you riled showing your true colors

redfornow":wisltbo8 said:
Conversations go off track, deal with it or start your own board.
As to the jokes they are just that, a joke (most of the time weak humor at that)
MD
Looks to me like that pappy 1 guy is as big a joke as we have on here. He needs to take a hike before the Posse listens to Crowder.

MikeC":11i2x5d7 said:
Pappy, I am having a hard time understanding what it is you want?

Don't like humor? Don't like to change the subject? Can't take a little jibbing?

Wow, I bet you're the life of the party!

We all on here to have a good time and talk about the business we love. We can do it all at the same time. Relax.

Pappy, you coming to the "GETOGETHER"?

pappy1":2ba14pcv said:
Crowderfarms":2ba14pcv said:
pappy1":2ba14pcv said:
i agree if you don't like the post do not read it! however when reading a post only to have it highjacked into their personal little banter and drivel NAHHH not even close to being right!
but with him being the GREAT CROWDER i do not expect anything different! never thought i would rather have hillary that whoever was running against her buttttttttt
Hey Papsmear, If you dont like it here I'll be blunt with you. Git Gone. you think you can get on here like some new Sheriff that is going to change a whole town overnight. Get real. Get lost. I'm no one special just a dang Tennessee Redneck, Common man, Simple man.Family Man, American. I got bigger fish to fry than a carp like you. Beat feet.Before the POSSE saddles up to ride with burlap and Kerosene.
any one rembember THE TED MACK AMUTURE(sp) hour
yea crowder go get your big fish!!!
posse??? who really cares as long as i got your attention! got you riled showing your true colors
It would take a lot more than you to get me riled up. You're the fish, and your starting to stink like one. You sure wont make any friends here.

Susie David":1se1fkci said:
I suppose that at my age I'm starting to take most things with a grain of salt. I tell my share of off-color jokes and really mean no harm to any specific grouping of humanity by whatever means they identify thenselves.
I figure that most folks take me about as seriously as I take myself.
What was this all about anyway..oh, yeah folks taking themselves to seriously. How about them Sea Hawks...
Dave Mc

Yea, off track but GO HAWKS! (sorry or the hijack!) GO HAWKS!

Alan

Caustic Burno":38u7zj4i said:
All right time out time for a whiskey sour.
caustic you are right
seems to me you and i are the only ones with a brain here, the others have mouths! set em up on me
and BRING ON THE POSSE

Caustic Burno":j31f6pow said:

I tried to warn you about the rath of Caustic :D ... He may be Hoss reincarnated... who knows. Another warning for you pappy... if you can't hear the posse riding in you may need your hearing checked... ie; good time to back off.

Alan

pappy1":i4yf8cel said:
seems to me you and i are the only ones with a brain here, the others have mouths! set em up on me
and BRING ON THE POSSE
Pappy you drunk. Go to bed and sober up.

Alan":1kufx85g said:
Caustic Burno":1kufx85g said:

I tried to warn you about the rath of Caustic :D ... He may be Hoss reincarnated... who knows. Another warning for you pappy... if you can't hear the posse riding in you may need your hearing checked... ie; good time to back off.

Alan
caustic is one of the few REAL cattlemen on this board.
while the others are planning get togethers and such he is working his stock!
while crowder is making his joke run at prez caustic is fixing fences
when flaboy is waking up caustic has already put in a half day

Paps, Why dont you give us your location. I'm beginning to get a profile of you at this point, that you have dual citizenship on these boards under another name.... No one else would just pop up on here and act the way you're doing.Way too much nerve. ;-) How do you know so much bout Caustic? You dont have the sense of a shoe shine BOY at an airport.

Crowderfarms":sgzl414m said:
Paps, Why dont you give us your location.
Crowder, Pappy says he's from cattle country.That covers a big area doesn't it. Maybe he don't want us to know where he's from. Maybe he's a little nervous. Could be Montana. Where boys are boys and the sheep are nervous. Yeah, maybe that's where pappy1's from.

you be pretty familiar with the term boy :D it is easy to see what your postings are and to go back to the past postings all ya have to do is click
it is easy to see who is serious about cattle and who are not by looking at the archives

pappy1":2m8l1qli said:
Alan":2m8l1qli said:
Caustic Burno":2m8l1qli said:

Alan
caustic is one of the few REAL cattlemen on this board.
while the others are planning get togethers and such he is working his stock!
while crowder is making his joke run at prez caustic is fixing fences
when flaboy is waking up caustic has already put in a half day

First off I have a lot of respect for Caustic, we have had a couple of run ins, but he knows his stuff and I learned my place on the cattle boards and he has indirectly and directly given me great advice. I'm here to learn and on nights like tonight be entertained. Don't try to put me against a guy who shoots hogs at night :eek: .

2nd, are you sure Caustic may not be riding with the posse? not saying he is but do you really know?

3rd you may be too thick to know it but the posse is on your tail boy...better ride out of here!

Alan

pappy1":ds5v2r7m said:
you be pretty familiar with the term boy :D it is easy to see what your postings are and to go back to the past postings all ya have to do is click
it is easy to see who is serious about cattle and who are not by looking at the archives
Paps, several of us had a discussion about you a while back, when you insulted my good friend LA4, about a credit card thread he authored. At least myself and a couple others figured out from your writing style who you are.Nice try.

if the posse wants me they can have me, my whole statement was related to the highjacking of posts that is being done is supposedly FUN!
i go in a read posts only to have then turn from HELLO I AM NEW
to a thread about kissin cows!
i do not mind the fun and games if i know about it in advance but to open a thread about onething and have it highjacked to one of his g/f (yes i know it is joking) but to do this stuff is irritating, cause i am reading a legit thread only to have it intercepted for a few laughs by them in my opinion is unacceptable

pappy1":h0faqc7t said:
i do not mind the fun and games if i know about it in advance but to open a thread about onething and have it highjacked to one of his g/f (yes i know it is joking) but to do this stuff is irritating, cause i am reading a legit thread only to have it intercepted for a few laughs by them in my opinion is unacceptable
Pappy just go start your own forum. You could run it exactly the way you want it to be. Everyone will listen to you. YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts