New Farmtrac's going cheap on e-bay.

Help Support CattleToday:

OklaBrangusBreeder

Reaction score
As has been discussed on this board, Farmtrac has some "uncertainty" about it as a company right now. Hard to say at this point how that will play out.

Looks like several Farmtrac dealers have opted to try to liquidate their inventory of Farmtrac machines at deeply discounted priced via E-bay.

With the shape of Farmtrac right now, obviously a "buyer beware" situation. But the prices out there for BRAND NEW Farmtrac tractors are pretty impressive.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... category0=

Hope to hear some news out of Tarboro this week. Perhaps good news. I can understand dealers taking this route from the letter they got from Textron, but it still may be better to sit tight and see what comes out of all this. I've been through buyouts where I've worked and hostile takeovers too. Sometimes it takes more than a month to get a new deal going. I lived through a similar situation as what's going on at Farmtrac too. You get laid off, hear rumors and hope for the best. If the employees are good workers and figures show that, I feel someone will buy them. If they made money once they can do it again as long as they don't lose their reputation. I feel for the folks working at Farmtrac and there's more to this than what's been let out to the media. When you need a leader and get a manager things can go down hill fast.