new bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig Miller

Reaction score
Ive actually had him since march just havent had time to put up the pic. Hes coming 2, brangus. I haverd with dad on him had a nice limo picked but dad didnt like him I think because he didnt come up to the fence when we looked. lol. It may not be a good enough pic to get an opinion but i bet somebody will try so give it to me.

jlPf8Qhecg-JgMNDqQflnYRnjNEZVGN3mzu2X9-TRjo=w260-h207-p-no

Craig Miller":29wbw9pa said:
Ive actually had him since march just havent had time to put up the pic. Hes coming 2, brangus. I haverd with dad on him had a nice limo picked but dad didnt like him I think because he didnt come up to the fence when we looked. lol. It may not be a good enough pic to get an opinion but i bet somebody will try so give it to me.

You are right, it is not a good enough picture. Surely you've had 5 minutes since March to take a better picture or three.

If it isn't worth 5 minutes of your time, why do you think others will take 5 minutes of theirs to guess from a bad picture?

Looks like he could be a decent bulk calf but the pic leaves a lot to be desired.

Craig Miller":2nxlv5x6 said:

jlPf8Qhecg-JgMNDqQflnYRnjNEZVGN3mzu2X9-TRjo=w260-h207-p-no

I bet he'll work out fine Craig. Looks good to me in the pic.
You've been here long enough to know this can be a pretty tough audience. Good luck with him.

fitz

djinwa":1yhfygky said:
Craig Miller":1yhfygky said:

You are right, it is not a good enough picture. Surely you've had 5 minutes since March to take a better picture or three.

If it isn't worth 5 minutes of your time, why do you think others will take 5 minutes of theirs to guess from a bad picture?

Ill tell you whats a waste of time is people that dont have anything to offer but chime in anyways

Craig Miller":3dj7884x said:
Thanks for your response fitz and jallen

Truth is the picture makes it almost impossible to make any kind of real judgement on the bull. It doesn't show his;

topline
the set of his rear legs
the slope of his hooks to pins
his tailset
his shoulder slope
the musclature of his hindquarters
his sheath

so why are you PO'd about the critisicism of the picture. It is really not that un warrented. It's like saying how do i look but you have to stand 100 feet away and squint and only use one eye to look at me. Take a better picture from a lower angle and square to his side, and post it, a rear view and a straight frontal shot wouldn't hurt either, if you want folks to give you well thought out responses.

Its all in how its said 3way. You can be like djinwa and waste my time. Or you said the same exact thing and told me what you needed to see to give a good opinion. The truth is it doesnt matter what anyone thinks about the bull or why i havent gotten a good picture. I already bought the bull and its the first one ive bought so im just proud of him and thought id show him off

Craig Miller":2f0l3phw said:
Its all in how its said 3way. You can be like djinwa and waste my time. Or you said the same exact thing and told me what you needed to see to give a good opinion. The truth is it doesnt matter what anyone thinks about the bull or why i havent gotten a good picture. I already bought the bull and its the first one ive bought so im just proud of him and thought id show him off

Fair enuf! Post the pics if you get a chance and good luck with the bull. FWIW i can see enuf to tell you I do not like his sheath. Other than that he looks like a pretty functional bull.

Latest posts