New Bull, Beefmaster???

Help Support CattleToday:

Joe Dirt says to sell the consumer what the consumer wants.

CB says the consumer has no clue as to the difference is between and Angus and a Water Buffalo.

So whom shall I believe? Joe Dirt or Caustic Burno?

Life can be so difficult at times.

TennesseeTuxedo":39fkgxc4 said:
Joe Dirt says to sell the consumer what the consumer wants.

CB says the consumer has no clue as to the difference is between and Angus and a Water Buffalo.

So whom shall I believe? Joe Dirt or Caustic Burno?[/u]
Life can be so difficult at times.

if you have to ask,, your worse off than the others , the house wife aint the only consumer between you and your cattle :cowboy:

Red Bull Breeder":34tz8xks said:
No muscled angus cows sell more Limousin bulls for me than any other breed. Hope keep raising them.
Accordingly so - muscle and marbling are antagonistic.

Sure you can Alacowman. But muscle and marbling are antagonistic no matter the breed. Crossbreeding they say will get you the best bang for your money. Besides the best selling calves i see around here are not black.

Red Bull Breeder":1905fqqc said:
Sure you can Alacowman. But muscle and marbling are antagonistic no matter the breed. Crossbreeding they say will get you the best bang for your money. Besides the best selling calves i see around here are not black.
how are these steaks able to hold together then, http://www.aspiringgentleman.com/wp-con ... 50x150.jpg

Didn't see where those were angus steaks. Reckon they were hereford maybe Red Poll or wagu. Angus cows still sell bulls for me. Reckon some folks think there calf crop needs a little more meat on them.

Red Bull Breeder":317igism said:

What color & breed or breeds are the best selling calves? Black is still king here in south-central MO. Not saying I agree with it but it's holding true around here.

Nor did i speak a word agin angus. Simple said angus cows sell alot of bull for me. I don't need angus in my herd but am glad they are out there and that some people take advantage of crossbreeding for terminal calves. You don't have to if you don't want to never said you did. First and only post on this thread was that angus cows sold a lot of bulls for me.Just show me where i did any angus bashing in this thread. Some of you folks are almost like some black folks anything said not complmenting angus is bashing.

J&D Them yellow baldie calves sell better than blacks just about any time you want watch them sell. Charxcattle with a red limousin bull always seem to sell about the best around here or you can turn it around and breed red cattle to a Char bull for the yellow calf.

Red Bull Breeder":24zqh3w9 said:
Nor did i speak a word agin angus. Simple said angus cows sell alot of bull for me. I don't need angus in my herd but am glad they are out there and that some people take advantage of crossbreeding for terminal calves. You don't have to if you don't want to never said you did. First and only post on this thread was that angus cows sold a lot of bulls for me.Just show me where i did any angus bashing in this thread. Some of you folks are almost like some black folks anything said not complmenting angus is bashing.J&D Them yellow baldie calves sell better than blacks just about any time you want watch them sell. Charxcattle with a red limousin bull always seem to sell about the best around here or you can turn it around and breed red cattle to a Char bull for the yellow calf.
bullsht,, dont mix me in with angus folks or black,,,,,all ive ever done is crossbred so dont to tell me about the benefits

Latest posts