New Beefmaster Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
This little cutie was born yesterday morning.
P1020661.jpg

Congratulations to a very nice calf with great harmony and attitude. I like a red calf that is small at birth and fills up with milk fast to start growing. One can allready see that this one will have good thickness and strong legs!

I am amazed at the color combinations of Beefmaster cattle. They're beautiful animals. I might need to mix a few with my black and reds to spice things up.

now thats a cute lil heifer calf.she sure is speckled up nicely.her momma looks like a calf raiser.

Joy Joy Joy!!! Love those pics of your cattle!!Can look at them all day.That lil girl there is going to be a nice cow when she gets of age. Do you calve year round? How's Regina and her baby doing?

texast":2farovy7 said:
Joy Joy Joy!!! Love those pics of your cattle!!Can look at them all day.That lil girl there is going to be a nice cow when she gets of age. Do you calve year round? How's Regina and her baby doing?
Thanks all, she is going to be something. I just love her markings. Yes ,we do calf year round. Oh Regina is doing real good and so is her calf. I'm going to take more pic's of the calf today. She sure is growing.

Latest posts