New around these parts

Help Support CattleToday:

Hill Creek Farm":2ydwheu1 said:
Well, I wanted to see how far I could get you all. Guess what, this is just a joke, all I stated was a bunch of $hit. I am just trying to have some fun with you all. Also, can I say this, Camp, Vindicator, well, good bull. Braxton Giant, fantastic bull! Also, Dun, you caught me off guard. You all take care now, you hear. Got some other good news, Herefords may be in the horizon in the near future. Bank approved my bank loan today, now I am heading for the sales this Fall. Take care everyone. :cboy:

stop spaming the forums and get a life :roll:

Figured sooner or later he would screw up and get himself caught.

Most of the story still doesnt make any sense. Like why did you loose everything if you could get a bank loan for one.

HCF - If this is how you run your operation you are in for a rough ride. I hope this isnt how you live your life.

But your biggest mistake was treating a bunch of people already in the industry you are wanting to break into like you thought they were fools. All you succeeded in doing was showing the Hill Creek name cant be trusted, and kicking the people who stood up for you in the face.

I think Hill needs to find himself a girlfriend to better occupy his time. I think we all know children who had imaginary friends; but making them up when you are 22 is just sad.

You'd think he coulda come up with something better for an excuse for Pete's sake! Something like, "Hey y'all! I just got back from vacation in LA-LA land and realized my other personality had been typing for me! Sorry! Better call 1-800-PET-MEDS and get that dang prescription refilled again. Anyone ever see that movie 'Me, Myself, and Irene'?"

"PS-Take care"

Muratic":3d6dfyis said:
txag":3d6dfyis said:
Hill Creek Farm":3d6dfyis said:
Chris H":3d6dfyis said:
Mr. Right Guy":3d6dfyis said:
Hello again everyone. Well, I am up and having coffee. I a reading here where someone believes that i am Hill Creek in disguise. Well, I think that is really funny!! ;-) I think that you all have me talking and agring with Hill Creek, because he is very correct about the Vindicators. Your talking with a person that has seen and witnessed a Vindicator prolapse. And ho wcould Hill Creek prove that, without going back through his great grandfathers notes and reading it. Everyone, face it, Vindicator had a genetic defect. He was the prolapse king of the world or called cow killer or other names.
How did you know HCF went through his great-grandfathers notes?
Went back through old post on cattletoday and saw where he stated about the prolapse.

and you forgot that you were logged in as HCF when you responded. :cboy:

Hey Alan, what do you think of Matty boy now?

Matt, while I was sticking up for you on my post, which got locked down, you where busy starting up Mr. Right Guy and proven you are a young fool. While I was willing to take heat from the folks running you down, you where busy making me look like a fool! :mad: :mad: Maybe your Grandparents should tell you it's time to grow up and act like a man! To quote you, it's time to shut your pie hole!

Alan

Well, they didn't want me to do it, but I had too. They didn't want me to lose such an empire, but I had to give it up. Oh well, I am young and I can get back in it maybe some day.

It was this statement right here that set me off...whether it's true or not, it is an arrogant, cavalier statement that showed me this young man's true colors. And if it is true, I shudder to think how a young man could force or finagle his grandparents into selling something they didn't want to sell.

This is finally my last statement on this matter and I will do as Matt requested I do...I will shut my piehole.

Alice

Brandonm2":36wk5hjp said:
I think Hill needs to find himself a girlfriend to better occupy his time. I think we all know children who had imaginary friends; but making them up when you are 22 is just sad.

Every 22 year old needs a girl to take his time, that and cattle well there is no time to get into trouble.
Well at least not the kind of trouble you put on forums????

Where is that darn hat? :cboy:

MD

Alan":2mro6n12 said:
Muratic":2mro6n12 said:
txag":2mro6n12 said:
Hill Creek Farm":2mro6n12 said:
Chris H":2mro6n12 said:
Mr. Right Guy":2mro6n12 said:
Hello again everyone. Well, I am up and having coffee. I a reading here where someone believes that i am Hill Creek in disguise. Well, I think that is really funny!! ;-) I think that you all have me talking and agring with Hill Creek, because he is very correct about the Vindicators. Your talking with a person that has seen and witnessed a Vindicator prolapse. And ho wcould Hill Creek prove that, without going back through his great grandfathers notes and reading it. Everyone, face it, Vindicator had a genetic defect. He was the prolapse king of the world or called cow killer or other names.
How did you know HCF went through his great-grandfathers notes?
Went back through old post on cattletoday and saw where he stated about the prolapse.

and you forgot that you were logged in as HCF when you responded. :cboy:

Hey Alan, what do you think of Matty boy now?

Matt, while I was sticking up for you on my post, which got locked down, you where busy starting up Mr. Right Guy and proven you are a young fool. While I was willing to take heat from the folks running you down, you where busy making me look like a fool! :mad: :mad: Maybe your Grandparents should tell you it's time to grow up and act like a man! To quote you, it's time to shut your pie hole!

Alan

Alan,

Just because HCF is a nut doesnt make what you did wrong.
What you said was true, kindness even to the crazy is more of what this nation and this forum needs.
You could never be a fool in my book.

:cboy:

MD

redfornow":36r2eefh said:
Alan,

Just because HCF is a nut doesnt make what you did wrong.
What you said was true, kindness even to the crazy is more of what this nation and this forum needs.
You could never be a fool in my book.

:cboy:

MD

I don't think he's crazy so much as he just craves the attention. Either way, the above quote from redfornow hits the nail right on the head. :clap:

I agree Alan: You made me feel a little bad, until he started up this Mr. Right Guy stuff. You are a good Man. Don't Take Care. :cboy: (I think Take Care is HC's way to say Go to He##) :cboy:

Alan[/quote]
Nothing wrong with being a friend, Alan we have all been taken in at some time(s) in our lives, but for the sake of those who do appreciate having a friend,don't let this incident change who you are.

Despite what 3MR says, I can tell a HUGE difference, and so can other people I've talked to around theses parts. Maybe 3MR's knowledge applies to HIS part of the country, or maybe he's able to inherently know what beef tastes like whether in Colorado, Califorina or Carolina. But he can put two pieces of beef in front of me and I can't tell the difference? Don't think so cowboy!

PS Sorry to interrupt the thread on who is who. Just saw a good opportunity to comment on my Hereford experience. Guess I got had. Payback is hell....by the way which breed makes the best bucking bull? JUST KIDDING!

Latest posts