New around these parts

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't own any cattle right now. So, to quote Baxter Black I'm "all hat and no cattle." I have worked with Herefords in the past quite a bit and have found them fairly easy to handle and pretty robust. We shop at Lowe's food and I prefer their certified Hereford to their Black Angus beef hands down! (Sorry BA fans!) It has more taste and better texture.

sebrondjr":vrbxyliq said:
I don't own any cattle right now. So, to quote Baxter Black I'm "all hat and no cattle." I have worked with Herefords in the past quite a bit and have found them fairly easy to handle and pretty robust. We shop at Lowe's food and I prefer their certified Hereford to their Black Angus beef hands down! (Sorry BA fans!) It has more taste and better texture.
Thats good to hear.

Mr. Right Guy":29c1ocqm said:
Hello again everyone. Well, I am up and having coffee. I a reading here where someone believes that i am Hill Creek in disguise. Well, I think that is really funny!! ;-) I think that you all have me talking and agring with Hill Creek, because he is very correct about the Vindicators. Your talking with a person that has seen and witnessed a Vindicator prolapse. And ho wcould Hill Creek prove that, without going back through his great grandfathers notes and reading it. Everyone, face it, Vindicator had a genetic defect. He was the prolapse king of the world or called cow killer or other names. That one year, I think it was in the late 70's, picturing aroung 1977, Spring calving season, in March, cold as sin out and I am out watching this Vindicator give birth and guess what, she prolasped I mean everything came out of her and that was the worse thing I think I have ever seen before. It was like someone took and through a bunch of hog guts out into a field and laid a cow in it. Lost the cow, but saved the calf. I wouldn't use him, if someone gave me the semen. Also, there were two bulls named Graystone Hurrah and Graystone Trustee, both of them had daughters that did the very same thing. Good ole' Vindicator, don't really miss him at all.

I'm curious why you both post from the same IP address

dun

dun":z8jv7ko3 said:
Mr. Right Guy":z8jv7ko3 said:
Hello again everyone. Well, I am up and having coffee. I a reading here where someone believes that i am Hill Creek in disguise. Well, I think that is really funny!! ;-) I think that you all have me talking and agring with Hill Creek, because he is very correct about the Vindicators. Your talking with a person that has seen and witnessed a Vindicator prolapse. And ho wcould Hill Creek prove that, without going back through his great grandfathers notes and reading it. Everyone, face it, Vindicator had a genetic defect. He was the prolapse king of the world or called cow killer or other names. That one year, I think it was in the late 70's, picturing aroung 1977, Spring calving season, in March, cold as sin out and I am out watching this Vindicator give birth and guess what, she prolasped I mean everything came out of her and that was the worse thing I think I have ever seen before. It was like someone took and through a bunch of hog guts out into a field and laid a cow in it. Lost the cow, but saved the calf. I wouldn't use him, if someone gave me the semen. Also, there were two bulls named Graystone Hurrah and Graystone Trustee, both of them had daughters that did the very same thing. Good ole' Vindicator, don't really miss him at all.

I'm curious why you both post from the same IP address

dun

:) It looks like dun has done it. :roll:

sebrondjr":25mg7364 said:

Im not sure what the Black Angus Certification you are talking about at your grocery store is, but you cant compare brands and make a determination about breed unless the brand requirements are the same. CHB has pretty good quality requirments. I have no idea what the Black Angus Beef brand you are referring to or their requirments are. It would be like comparing the top of the line at one store to the bottom of the line at another and then saying the one store has better quality merchandice. It just wont stand up to scrutiny.

I'm willing to bet with equal cuts of meat you wouldnt even know the difference between most breeds.

Mr. Right Guy":gkrj3pxd said:

I thought Vindicator's daughters had vaginal prolapses? I don't know since I wasn't involved with Herf bloodlines until this century. How did you know HCF went through his great-grandfathers notes?

Chris H":5jxtktmd said:
Mr. Right Guy":5jxtktmd said:

I thought Vindicator's daughters had vaginal prolapses? I don't know since I wasn't involved with Herf bloodlines until this century. How did you know HCF went through his great-grandfathers notes?
Went back through old post on cattletoday and saw where he stated about the prolapse.

Hill Creek Farm":2oeaac3v said:
Chris H":2oeaac3v said:
Mr. Right Guy":2oeaac3v said:

Went back through old post on cattletoday and saw where he stated about the prolapse.

and you forgot that you were logged in as HCF when you responded. :cboy:

txag":1tgsicrw said:
Hill Creek Farm":1tgsicrw said:
Chris H":1tgsicrw said:
Mr. Right Guy":1tgsicrw said:

Uh-oh :lol: :lol:

txag":3ow4x7af said:
Hill Creek Farm":3ow4x7af said:
Chris H":3ow4x7af said:
Mr. Right Guy":3ow4x7af said:
Hello again everyone. Well, I am up and having coffee. I a reading here where someone believes that i am Hill Creek in disguise. Well, I think that is really funny!! ;-) I think that you all have me talking and agring with Hill Creek, because he is very correct about the Vindicators. Your talking with a person that has seen and witnessed a Vindicator prolapse. And ho wcould Hill Creek prove that, without going back through his great grandfathers notes and reading it. Everyone, face it, Vindicator had a genetic defect. He was the prolapse king of the world or called cow killer or other names.
How did you know HCF went through his great-grandfathers notes?

Hey Alan, what do you think of Matty boy now?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve" - Sir Walter Scott

I'm not gonna say anymore 'cause I got shamed for bustin' on "them" the last time.

Alice

I have been watching this subject for a couple of days, it is obvious that Hill Creek/Right Guy are one in the same, so why do you give him the pleasure of answering him, just forget it. Sooner or later he will realize what an a$$ he is and quite writing.

Well, I wanted to see how far I could get you all. Guess what, this is just a joke, all I stated was a bunch of $hit. I am just trying to have some fun with you all. Also, can I say this, Camp, Vindicator, well, good bull. Braxton Giant, fantastic bull! Also, Dun, you caught me off guard. You all take care now, you hear. Got some other good news, Herefords may be in the horizon in the near future. Bank approved my bank loan today, now I am heading for the sales this Fall. Take care everyone. :cboy:

Hill Creek Farm":3fx5a1rm said:
Well, I wanted to see how far I could get you all. Guess what, this is just a joke, all I stated was a bunch of $hit. I am just trying to have some fun with you all. Also, can I say this, Camp, Vindicator, well, good bull. Braxton Giant, fantastic bull! Also, Dun, you caught me off guard. You all take care now, you hear. Got some other good news, Herefords may be in the horizon in the near future. Bank approved my bank loan today, now I am heading for the sales this Fall. Take care everyone. :cboy:

How much was the loan approved for? :cboy:

HerefordSire":23ky02yh said:
Hill Creek Farm":23ky02yh said:

How much was the loan approved for? :cboy:

About a Buck two eighty should get the job done,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hill Creek Farm":o59iht4y said:
Well, I wanted to see how far I could get you all. Guess what, this is just a joke

Yeah, I opened up another account "just to have fun with people, yeah, I got kicked for it. :roll:

Latest posts