Never let this Happen

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cboy: :cboy: :cboy: Now this is pretty darn funny to come back here and read. and I like the "crusty" designation. :nod: :lol2: :clap:

Ole Caustic, feeding a pet heifer apples and doughnuts. Gettin' a kiss on the back of his neck. hahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

Caustic Burno":2npvokeo said:
backhoeboogie":2npvokeo said:
Does Ole Belle feel threatened by a young petted thing like Precious? This could get into counselling fees for you if Ole Belle can't cope or gets jealous.

It is a bottle calf that has grown up into a monster as far as I am concerned. The grandkids got to playing ball with it with an old tether ball, the beast actually picks it up and throws it and runs after it like a dog.
I hate this cow I just can't firgure out how to get rid of it with out being white eyed at family get togethers or the Mrs. breaking my plate.

Note Ole Belle commited suicide.

She knows you hate her, but the others like her so you are in a no win situation-kind of funny isn't it?

GMN

Well CB ol feller, looks to me like ya kinda got your a$$ in a bind. And it's gonna be dam if ya do and dam if ya don't. And trust me if anything happens to that ball chasing heifer you're gona be to blame wheither you caused it or not.

Cal

MO_cows":1xk0cqsa said:
CB, maybe your grand-daugher will let you get rid of ol' Precious if you get her a P O N Y. :p

Choosing the lesser of those two evils, I would keep Precious. A pony can live forever it seems and tack is more expensive than a new ball once and a while. :lol2:

CB if she has a heifer calf you can keep her.. ;-)

You can carve this in stone, write in blood, or put your hand on the Good Book there will be no ponies or horses eating grass that will feed three cows. I might have to move back in to Mom's and Dad's old place but that is not happening.
Granny and the dang grandkids are fretting over the beast waiting on the arrivial of the little demon like there has never been a cow born here before. I fear this calf will become godzilla as he started out a little bitty lizard. I can see a pile of cows out the dining room window and these could all be abducted by an alien space ship and no one would notice as long as the beast was begging at the fence.

Caustic Burno":mt1gthsg said:
You can carve this in stone, write in blood, or put your hand on the Good Book there will be no ponies or horses eating grass that will feed three cows. I might have to move back in to Mom's and Dad's old place but that is not happening.

Hay burner discussions have erupted around my place. Daughters are throwing that "for the grandkids" guilt trip on me. I've been telling them to rent them a pasture and have at it. I've got a couple of old sulkies and a couple of saddles to throw in there for them. All they need is a pasture and a hay burner.

I am with both Caustic and BHB. I watched horses break my Dad. Haven't had much use for them since.

CB dont butt heads with granny or those sweet grandbabies of yours over a hay burner.because the odds are youd loose.

Next thing granny is going buy CB one of them european shoulder bags to wear to the sale barn. :roll:

If I'm not mistaken three or four years ago the missus had ol CB out in the flower bed planting roses.
Could it be that slowly but surely she's whittling away at the crust? :lol:

Cal

Lord help me the beast has calved a blood red white face little demon heifer calf.
Granny has already hauled one grand kid to look at the little devil and I got the look when they got back.

So what did you name this sweet little heifer? LOL , its just to funny! :lol:

Caustic Burno":22hn90mr said:
Lord help me the beast has calved a blood red white face little demon heifer calf.
Granny has already hauled one grand kid to look at the little devil and I got the look when they got back.

Look at it this way CB, now they can play ball with each other.. :lol2: In a few more years you will have enough of them to make up a soccer team.. :p

...:nod:
Rosalita my little rose of the rancho you won my heart down by the Rio
Dry your eyes dear and don't be blue Juanita
I'll come back to you my little Rosalita
Each night I tell the moon on high and all its glory
How you and I and days gone by and love's real story
Rosalita another day now is dawning for you I'm longing my Rosalita
[ brass ]
Each night I tell the moon...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts