Never get tired of being around for this!

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, we are truly blessed. Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing. Looking at these is a good way to start the day.

I love it too... and then to see them try and buck before they've figured out how to stand is hilarious too... I'm expecting a few in the next month (sigh)...

We just had a black bull born yesterday and we had 2 news ones again this morning and expecting more anytime :banana:

B&G, I always love seeing pictures of your cows. I think me and you are on the same path. I have brangus, black baldies and simangus cows. I have a Hereford bull on them right now trying to raise baldie heifers to keep. Looks like you may be doing something similar.
Congrats on the new calf. Looking good.

Here's my newest. Born monday. Heifer calf out of a brangus cow. I was hoping for black but the hereford marked her pretty hard. Thats alright she'll add a little color to my herd.

IMAG1994.jpg

Nice Heifer Deepsouth. I've had more color this year than last year. As I stated before my Hereford bull throws a lot of solids. It keeps it interesting. I had a heifer last year just like yours but without the ear. B&G

Latest posts