Need prayer!

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
The 66 yr. old cattleman that I've been helping for almost a yr. now lost his 33 yr. old daughter over the weekend. She went to sleep and never woke up, her mom just called and told my wife. She was 33 married and three young children. The wife of the cattleman that just called also said the "he" is just not himself and kind of in shock I think. Besides praying the only other thing I can think of to do to help is offer any help they need with their cattle. That is his livelyhood and he might not feel like messing with them right now. I just saw this lady Tuesday and she looked great, you really never.

Oh that's sad.She was so young and you are right one never knows. I'll put you and your friends in my thoughts and prayers.
That would probably help him a great deal ,if you could take care of his livestock. I'm sure he would appreicate it.
God Bless

Absolutely I'll keep this family in my thoughts and prayers. Taking care of this man's livestock is a wonderful gesture. And, if you feel comfortable enough in doing so, let him know that you are there for him 24/7 to work, talk, cry, or to just sit with him, if that's what would help.

Bless his wife's heart...she's gonna need a lot of support right now, too. She lost her daughter, and is dealing with a grief stricken husband...while she's grieving.

You're a good person and a good friend, TNcattle.

Alice

Terrible thing. My prayers are with him and his family. Thank you for helping him.

Larry

Of course thoughts and prayers for the family, how very tragic.

This is also a good time to remind all of you that when something happens (even if you are say hurt or sick), and your neighbors offer to help, it is good to accept. They are not offering to be nice, they really want to contribute. Allowing them to assist helps you and them. Make sense?

My thoughts, and prayers are with the family.
A/B if you think that a comforting touch from GOD is not "real help" then I am going to pray for you as well. D.R.

Prayer is a great help to those who need it. (all of us) It's always hard to lose someone,but it just seems worse when it's young people. My family will remember them and you in prayer. It is very commendable for you to ask for prayer for your friend.

TN, maybe YOU are God's answer to the prayers of many. Friends and neighbors like you should be cherished by everyone. I'd love to have you as my friend. :welcome:

prayers and the just being there to step up and help is a wonderful gift, its easy to say "hey just holler if ya need anything" most people just say thanks, and dont want to ask for the help or thier minds aint in the game, they are just numb. having already know what needs to get done is great, just get in there and get it done for them, that will help them alot. sounds like your a good friend to have.
samm

The world needs many more people like you. Many thoughts and prayers for the family, as well as for you. Your kindness will take you a long way! God Bless You! :tiphat:

Remember this****An act of goodness is of itself an act of happiness. No reward coming after the event can compare with the sweet reward that went with it.***

Latest posts