need help

Help Support CattleToday:

By Gosh, I'm gonna up the ante. My personal Cessna Citation will pick you up whenever you're ready to go AL, Just promise me you'll keep your Cabbage Collectors off my flight attendant.No joining the "mile High" club on this mission.I'm fixin' to get newspaper ads and tickets printed. This oughta get pretty interesting. :banana:

Crowderfarms":37wuih24 said:
By Gosh, I'm gonna up the ante. My personal Cessna Citation will pick you up whenever you're ready to go AL, Just promise me you'll keep your Cabbage Collectors off my flight attendant.No joining the "mile High" club on this mission.I'm fixin' to get newspaper ads and tickets printed. This oughta get pretty interesting. :banana:

Ya'll might get there quicker if you can borrow one of those toyota priuses.

Jogeephus":116yuxyv said:
Crowderfarms":116yuxyv said:

Jo they aren't fast, just cheap to drive. Driving one of those at least it wouldn't be an expensive a$$ woopin

ALA
I will come take pics but wish Jogee would he is better with a camera
Tennessee isn't that far just a good road p heck I will even bring some home brewed sippin cider
Last time I was down at Jeds we had a gallon in the back seat of the truck and I plumb forgot about it until after we was on the road back home plumb discourteous of me not to offer Ol'Jed a pull

That was a road trip that I sure could of got into trouble on traveling with a Black man,that would make ol Tn look small, white woman,a missouri hillbilly (me) a gallon of shine,a loaded .243rifle and a Queer bull from arkansas
don't ask any questions

Count me in. Nothin like seein a 5'4" smartass leave with a head lookin like a sack of doorknobs. I bet if he stays on here very long you could sell season tickets.

If I was you I would just take out a loan, you could get rich selling the DVD's from the event. :D

Well, neighbor, I ain't got nothing as fancy as an aeroplane, but I know the way to Tennessee and back.

This time I am really innocent.

I see his alterego posted either yesterday or the day before so hopefully the legacy isn't lost for future generations CT junkies.

3waycross":2whbs20t said:
Jogeephus":2whbs20t said:

Jo they aren't fast, just cheap to drive. Driving one of those at least it wouldn't be an expensive a$$ woopin

I thought they'd do a 100 mph with your foot on the brake. That's pretty fast ain't it?

Crowderfarms":3l0om5qs said:
Has the boy been banned again?

He'll be back. New name. A cat with nine lives doesn't have anything on him.

How many times does this make? Turnthatcowlosemaw, Masterbeefproducer, and about a dozen more.

Jo... don't believe everything you hear from Kaliforniastan about those little cars. That was mostly a scam to set up a lawsuit against Toyota.

Angus Cowman":1g7opb9j said:
ALA
I will come take pics but wish Jogee would he is better with a camera
Tennessee isn't that far just a good road p heck I will even bring some home brewed sippin cider
Last time I was down at Jeds we had a gallon in the back seat of the truck and I plumb forgot about it until after we was on the road back home plumb discourteous of me not to offer Ol'Jed a pull

That was a road trip that I sure could of got into trouble on traveling with a Black man,that would make ol Tn look small, white woman,a missouri hillbilly (me) a gallon of shine,a loaded .243rifle and a Queer bull from arkansas
don't ask any questions
ill be a man on a mission, so the shine will have too wait....................for celebration :cowboy:

Hi just been reading this post through and have thought, may be tncattle and all his other past names has made a come back as mycomo. I came on to read a few posts and saw one of my old ones from 2 years ago, dragged up I had completely forgotten about, and for a reply like the one from mycomo seemed a bit off for someones first posting, just a suggestion.
If you find it is him AC give him one from me, I would think a few knocks on the head and he will make a nice fence post, with a few volts running through it, might keep his big mouth shut for a while. :tiphat:

Latest posts