Need gift ideas for young men

Help Support CattleToday:

Everyone had some great suggestions. Thank you! I went ahead and settled on a good pair of work gloves for each since one operates machinery and the other drives a truck. This was really more of a stocking stuffer kind of gift. May have to give that video and building something some thought for later on tho.

slick4591":1i29aztm said:
Everyone had some great suggestions. Thank you! I went ahead and settled on a good pair of work gloves for each since one operates machinery and the other drives a truck. This was really more of a stocking stuffer kind of gift. May have to give that video and building something some thought for later on tho.

The video is a great idea. I lost my granddad when I was 18 and I'd love to see and hear him speaking to me today.

TT

M-5":3014wcbv said:
I forgot to mention real wood foldin ruler is keepsake the will cherish

I have the butcher's knife from the Bi-Rite grocery store my other grandfather used to own in Greensboro, NC. I use it to this day and it must be over 60-70 years old.

I treasure that quite a lot even though I doubt he ever even used it as Tommy (never knew his last name) was his butcher for years.

Bear Wallow work gloves. bearwallowgloves.com

Edited to add: Their Ranch Hand work gloves are made in the USA. $19.95.

No affiliation, just a customer.

Latest posts