Need a northern sales outlet

Help Support CattleToday:

MillIronQH

Reaction score
As my fellow residents of the great state of TEXAS can tell you Junbug season is upon us and the varmints are everywhere.

I have decided that rather then fussing and cussing and stomping the critter that what I wil do is capture a few thousand and spray paint them different colors and ship them up noth to sale as South Texas Scarabs. Where would be the best retail outlet? Ws? NYC? Someplace in between or even say Tn?Z

Squish some of them on a piece of canvas and frame it. Take it to NYC and tell them it's "art". Some idiot will pay top dollar for it.

Kill the rest, cover them in chocolate, box 'em up, ship them to NYC and tell them it's a "delicacy". Lots of idiots will buy them.

Or maybe you can squeeze the juice out of them and sell it as an exotic steak sauce.

All those fools up their have to pour SOMETHING on a steak and ruin it.

You've got an intriguing product, all you have to do is find a market. :lol:

Z, couldn't help but notice you included the Great State of Tennessee as one of your options. :roll:

Now while I enjoy a fried junebug every now an then, I wouldn't care to eat em everyday. ;-)

Don't reckon you need to send any up here. We may be a month or two behind but we are going to have plenty.

How about those Asian lady beetles? ya need some :?:

Junebugs in March? Come on, do you think we're that gullible? It is so obvious,they are Marchbugs!

Fly-guy

MillIronQH":1psbnjep said:
Where would be the best retail outlet? Ws? NYC? Someplace in between or even say Tn?Z

E-Bay - definitely e-bay! If they will buy mold, they will buy june bugs. :lol: :lol: