National Western Stock Show

Help Support CattleToday:

Hill Creek Farm":39ozubs9 said:
Well, I bought a bull in Denver. He was in the 2006 NWSS Grand Champion Pen of Three bulls named SHF Red Oak M326 R96. He is a Polled Hereford bull and was from the Sandhill Farms cowherd from Haviland, KS. :cboy:

And..........

(Just curious, you seem to be wanting to say something here)

El_Putzo":35ipg12d said:
Hill Creek Farm":35ipg12d said:
Well, I bought a bull in Denver. He was in the 2006 NWSS Grand Champion Pen of Three bulls named SHF Red Oak M326 R96. He is a Polled Hereford bull and was from the Sandhill Farms cowherd from Haviland, KS. :cboy:

And..........

(Just curious, you seem to be wanting to say something here)

Why would you think that?

Just sounded to me like he was trying to make a statement, and I was curious as to what it was. It's sometimes hard to understand the point someone is trying to make through my screen. Trying to understand the purpose of the statement.

I know, I'm easily confused.

El_Putzo":3ee4fq1j said:
Just sounded to me like he was trying to make a statement, and I was curious as to what it was. It's sometimes hard to understand the point someone is trying to make through my screen. Trying to understand the purpose of the statement.

I have to agree with you. Hill Creek has already told us more than once about the bull he bought, and I was wondering if he had something else to say, but probaly just didn't want us to forget him.

la4angus":2q9z5jg1 said:
El_Putzo":2q9z5jg1 said:

I have to agree with you. Hill Creek has already told us more than once about the bull he bought, and I was wondering if he had something else to say, but probaly just didn't want us to forget him.
No, I saw the topic and I just said what I bought in Denver and also I wasn't present at the sale. Other than that, I didn't have anything else to say. :cboy:

Latest posts