• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

National Machinery Show in Louisville

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
I am leaving in the morning... will be there Wed-Fri. Larry knows how to get a hold of me if you guys want to meet up. If anyone is coming up earlier... PM me and we can meet up.

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
I will be all over the show... I have a lot of business to get done the first couple of days. Vince called me today and hopefully he will be coming up Thursday. Hope to see you guys there!

jltrent

Reaction score
I want be there this year, but it is a great place to go as I have been several times. Enjoy yourself take your time and don't miss anything.

kenny thomas

Reaction score
jltrent":3n5e7wuh said:
I want be there this year, but it is a great place to go as I have been several times. Enjoy yourself take your time and don't miss anything.
Be in my driveway at 4:30 Friday morning and you will be welcome to ride along.

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
TT, thanks for the offer. Been a couple of times and enjoyed it each time, but I've got too much that needs to be done around here this year. I just hope I can get things settled and make it to the Beef Expo in 2 weeks or so.

TennesseeTuxedo

Reaction score
FlyingLSimmentals":13lmzdo9 said:
TT, thanks for the offer. Been a couple of times and enjoyed it each time, but I've got too much that needs to be done around here this year. I just hope I can get things settled and make it to the Beef Expo in 2 weeks or so.

The Beef Expo sounds more like my style anyway, when and where?

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
TennesseeTuxedo":ua88ti2s said:
FlyingLSimmentals":ua88ti2s said:

I can see that, The machinery show doesn't have much for guys in the gated subdivision with a few hundred sq ft of yard.

Bigfoot

Reaction score
If anybody has the opportunity, the beef expo is pretty good. They'll sell 8 or 9 different breed on Saturday.

jltrent

Reaction score
kenny thomas":3cs69e82 said:
jltrent":3cs69e82 said:
Be in my driveway at 4:30 Friday morning and you will be welcome to ride along.

Thanks for the offer and it is tempting. My mother hurt her foot yesterday and I am concerned to leave her as she may need help. Maybe next year.

TennesseeTuxedo

Reaction score
M-5":wwnd5crz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":wwnd5crz said:
FlyingLSimmentals":wwnd5crz said:

I can see that, The machinery show doesn't have much for guys in the gated subdivision with a few hundred sq ft of yard.

Nor broke azz home flippers either.

Latest posts