National Machinery Show in Louisville

Help Support CattleToday:

I am leaving in the morning... will be there Wed-Fri. Larry knows how to get a hold of me if you guys want to meet up. If anyone is coming up earlier... PM me and we can meet up.

I will be all over the show... I have a lot of business to get done the first couple of days. Vince called me today and hopefully he will be coming up Thursday. Hope to see you guys there!

I want be there this year, but it is a great place to go as I have been several times. Enjoy yourself take your time and don't miss anything.

jltrent":3n5e7wuh said:
I want be there this year, but it is a great place to go as I have been several times. Enjoy yourself take your time and don't miss anything.
Be in my driveway at 4:30 Friday morning and you will be welcome to ride along.

TT, thanks for the offer. Been a couple of times and enjoyed it each time, but I've got too much that needs to be done around here this year. I just hope I can get things settled and make it to the Beef Expo in 2 weeks or so.

FlyingLSimmentals":13lmzdo9 said:
TT, thanks for the offer. Been a couple of times and enjoyed it each time, but I've got too much that needs to be done around here this year. I just hope I can get things settled and make it to the Beef Expo in 2 weeks or so.

The Beef Expo sounds more like my style anyway, when and where?

TennesseeTuxedo":ua88ti2s said:
FlyingLSimmentals":ua88ti2s said:

I can see that, The machinery show doesn't have much for guys in the gated subdivision with a few hundred sq ft of yard.

If anybody has the opportunity, the beef expo is pretty good. They'll sell 8 or 9 different breed on Saturday.

kenny thomas":3cs69e82 said:
jltrent":3cs69e82 said:
Be in my driveway at 4:30 Friday morning and you will be welcome to ride along.

Thanks for the offer and it is tempting. My mother hurt her foot yesterday and I am concerned to leave her as she may need help. Maybe next year.

M-5":wwnd5crz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":wwnd5crz said:
FlyingLSimmentals":wwnd5crz said:

I can see that, The machinery show doesn't have much for guys in the gated subdivision with a few hundred sq ft of yard.

Nor broke azz home flippers either.

Latest posts