National Farm Machinery Show

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
I know it is still over a month away but who is going to the National Farm Machinery show in Louisville, KY? Dates are Feb 16-19.
If you have never been it is great. Largest indoor Farm Machinery show in the world.

Welcome to stop by our place, just down the road a piece.

Sizmic

If I lived that close I would be there every weekend. Always something going on. We usually go at least 2 times a year to the expo center. Once for the livestock expo and once (or sometimes twice, 'last year") for the machinery show.

Yeah, we try to make appearences, but can't really justify making it a "holiday" living as close as we do. Bank account doesn't fair to well there.

Sizmic

Even if I don't buy much I get a lot of ideas that cost me later on. In the last few years it has cost me a Wilson cattle trailer, two WW working shutes and quite a few smaller things. :cry2:

kenny thomas":2hezp6ml said:
Even if I don't buy much I get a lot of ideas that cost me later on. In the last few years it has cost me a Wilson cattle trailer, two WW working shutes and quite a few smaller things. :cry2:

Those Wilson trailers are sharp, if I could justify dumping this frigging Featherlight I'd be dragging one of them home.

Which day(s) are you going, Kenny?

cfpinz":2veza5ak said:
Can you see it all on a Saturday?

No. You cannot.
Now, if you get an exhibitors list and diagram and go straight to the people you want to see you might do it in a day. If you like to browse you might see half of it in a day.

john250":2aypt5t6 said:
cfpinz":2aypt5t6 said:

No. You cannot.
Now, if you get an exhibitors list and diagram and go straight to the people you want to see you might do it in a day. If you like to browse you might see half of it in a day.

So in other words, if I go by myself I can see it all in one day but if someone rides with me then I better take two/three days!

cfpinz":2xh4bgik said:
john250":2xh4bgik said:
cfpinz":2xh4bgik said:

No. You cannot.

So in other words, if I go by myself I can see it all in one day but if someone rides with me then I better take two/three days!

Yep.

Just to let everyone know the best day to go if you are "looking to buy" is the day before the end. They really don't like loading that stuff back up, really don't like it!

sizmic":1aqhbcjj said:
Just to let everyone know the best day to go if you are "looking to buy" is the day before the end. They really don't like loading that stuff back up, really don't like it!

Thanks for the tip. I wouldn't mind having another 1986 F350, you reckon they'll have one?

Latest posts