National Farm Machinery Show

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers":2u7x4sbj said:
kenny thomas":2u7x4sbj said:
Naw, but they will have a 2011 decked out with a chance to win it for $10. Remember them Fords are made in Louisville, KY.
Them new ones won't hold up to ol pinz. Reckon how meny 86's he could get in trade for that 11? :lol2:

My thoughts exactly. Guy at work has one of those new 2011 F350s, never seen so much plastic in all my life. Grill looks like it's 4' tall and 8' wide, all chrome plated plastic. Wonder how many cows I could bump with that thing before it shatters?

kenny thomas":vktsw3f0 said:
Larry and John, are you two going? Anyone else, we will have a party.

I'm hoping to go, planning to go. It would be neat if we could get a few more to go. Fun to sit down for dinner and BS for a while, I had a blast last year, looking forward to it again.

Larry

Kenny, Larry, others, I'm not far away from this show--so I could go any day if you have a preference.
I'll say that I have had my best results on opening day. The vendors are still fresh. By Saturday, you're lucky if the Candians will talk to you.

I think Larry said he was going on Wednesday. I don't know if I can work that out. I will let you know.
Anyone notice that many of the ad's say the show is this week but the website says it is next week?

I have sent flowers to her from Louisville several times over the years but last year was the first time she went also. She says too much walking and she is not going back this year.

Latest posts