Naother machinery sale........

Help Support CattleToday:

Uhh no deals to be found ... I swear this is ridiculous
Auction sales are crazy right now. I don't know where all the money is coming from given that everybody has fallen on hard times and nobody can find a job. Equipment and trucks are thru the roof.

I watched a real nice 2013 f450 sell today for $50k even. That truck was probably less than that new. It was clean but it wasn't gold plated! Not a good time to be a buyer but a good time to get rid of any junk you got around.

Auction sales are crazy right now. I don't know where all the money is coming from given that everybody has fallen on hard times and nobody can find a job. Equipment and trucks are thru the roof.

I watched a real nice 2013 f450 sell today for $50k even. That truck was probably less than that new. It was clean but it wasn't gold plated! Not a good time to be a buyer but a good time to get rid of any junk you got around.

I agree I bid 600 on standard 6' box blade cause I need another and it didn't touch it. I really didn't want a 5 hour round trip to NC to buy a new one for 900 but looks like I'll be taking that ride. Why can't people bid on cattle like this ... WTF

I agree I bid 600 on standard 6' box blade cause I need another and it didn't touch it. I really didn't want a 5 hour round trip to NC to buy a new one for 900 but looks like I'll be taking that ride. Why can't people bid on cattle like this ... WTF
That is exactly the same thing I have thought. With the drought in the South Western part of the county, if it does not improve quickly, a lot of cattle will be dumped and the price will plummet.

For bred cows and cows and calve pairs they are bidding crazy here. Many other places too it seems. Machinery is too high

Latest posts