Names for Bulls and Heifers starting with C

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef Calvados (beef served in an apple brandy sauce)
Chili, Cheese, Chorizo (for triplets)
Cheddar Cheese (C.C. for short)
Chocolate Covered Cherry (C.C.C.)
Caramel, Cappuccino, Custard, Cheesecake, Caviar, Chow Mien, Chop Suey, Chop Sticks, Cajun,
Cheeseburger, Chuck (or ground chuck if he turns out too short)

I have lots of names I call my cows. Every time I try to type one in here it comes up "be nice". I don't understand? I guess I am just too computer illiterate.

(the) Clap

I have two outside cats, named Hawk and Dot. They were named by our, at the time, 2 y/o. Those are some awesome cats, and will be missed when they're gone, especially Dot. Our guy can pour water on him and the cat just sits there and takes it.

Son of Butch":cc83ndgc said:
Beef Calvados (beef served in an apple brandy sauce)
Chili, Cheese, Chorizo (for triplets)
Cheddar Cheese (C.C. for short)
Chocolate Covered Cherry (C.C.C.)
Caramel, Cappuccino, Custard, Cheesecake, Caviar, Chow Mien, Chop Suey, Chop Sticks, Cajun,
Cheeseburger, Chuck (or ground chuck if he turns out too short)
I don't feel like the Chuck/Ground Chuck got the recognition it deserved. Good one butch

Aaron":284wg1cr said:
Chaos, Cindy, Cisco, Casper, Cayden, Convey, Convoy, Corbin, Caesar, Captain, Cartwright, Clyde, Crawford, Crockett, Cypress, Cactus, Cadet, Cage, Cajun, Carter, Coach, Chief, Crown Royal, Cash, Craze, Canyon, Capital, Carlos, Carson, Centennial, Cinch, Citizen, Cooper, Copper, County, Craven, Cruise, Cannon, Chance, Cowboy, Cody, Cargo, Corona, Crosby, Cunningham, Chevy, Conway, Cole, Cal, Caleb, Cameron, Carlton, Caution, Chinook, Classic, Commander, Connor, Convict, Current, Charlie, Cavalier, Cummins, Charlotte, Caliber, Catherine, Cassie, Chocolate, Chamber, Chaplin, Checkers, Creditor, Cyrus, Cargo, Case, Chef, Chaperone, Collateral, Comrade, Cadmium, Casey, Centurion, Celeste, Clover, Candy, Celebrity, Cinderella, Classy, Cotton, Crystal

Can
Cana
Canad...

My bosses dog is named "Bob the builder". Named by his son years ago. I love that dog. Mainly because of her name.

Cow 1, Cow 2, Cow 3, etc. or Cow1, Cow2, Cow3, etc. Or even Cow I, Cow II, Cow III, etc.

branguscowgirl":3ueqz940 said:
Another one hit wonder......
The op never even came back to appreciate our efforts and creative minds!
Irritating isn;t it?

dun":2yc2yfom said:
branguscowgirl":2yc2yfom said:
Another one hit wonder......
The op never even came back to appreciate our efforts and creative minds!
Irritating isn;t it?

I'm sorry this was my post and I had a typo, I apologize I hit the wrong key! :oops: I need help with the names that start with "V". Please I need these names, help me with suggestions.

Thanks! ....... :mrgreen:

Latest posts