my steer... opinions??

Help Support CattleToday:

queenielauren14":3r41t43y said:
D - How do you know wht gods purposes for these animals were? How do you know he didnt intend for cattle to superior species but then invented animals above it? How do you know any of what he thought? How do you know, he didnt want all the animals to be bred? How can you thses things unless you are god?
Have you ever read the bible?

Genesis 1:26
  • "Then God said, 'Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.'"
I think Alice made a good argument in your defense, but with each reply you make, you degrade the quality of that post.

Chris H":3r41t43y said:
Queenie, the more you argue your point and try to get acceptance, the more it looks like you don't accept others rights to raise cattle(dairy or beef) for eating. As long as you are not hurting someone else you can pretty much do what you want, and you don't need others acceptance or approval.
If I were you, I would take this and be done.

Jay

jaydill":14y2xfwz said:
queenielauren14":14y2xfwz said:
D - How do you know wht gods purposes for these animals were? How do you know he didnt intend for cattle to superior species but then invented animals above it? How do you know any of what he thought? How do you know, he didnt want all the animals to be bred? How can you thses things unless you are god?
Have you ever read the bible?

Genesis 1:26
  • "Then God said, 'Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.'"
I think Alice made a good argument in your defense, but with each reply you make, you degrade the quality of that post.

Chris H":14y2xfwz said:
Queenie, the more you argue your point and try to get acceptance, the more it looks like you don't accept others rights to raise cattle(dairy or beef) for eating. As long as you are not hurting someone else you can pretty much do what you want, and you don't need others acceptance or approval.
If I were you, I would take this and be done.

Jay

:nod: :nod:

Alice

Cowboy 2.0":2f3eeebu said:
:clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: agreed

Well, I just have to chime in here.

I think the steer riding thing is way cool. Of course if it gets too popular it won't have the great novelty volue it has now, but I'm also thinking about all those high priced useless horses that are out there - the horse market has been absolutly RUINED by the wannabee horsie set, you can't find a decent saddle horse for a reasonable price, either you have to train or pay to have trained something young or you can pay a lot of money for somebody else's problem. Now if all these clowns would jump on the steer riding bandwagon, a body might be able to find a decent using horse for a decent price again.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with somebody riding a steer, (I would sure try it if given the oportunity) or keeping them for pets (don't ask,:p ) - I do have a little problem with someone trying to convince themselves and others that the main purpose of steers isn't meat, but otherwise there are obviously plenty of them to go around.

Latest posts