My Pillow

Help Support CattleToday:

stocky

Reaction score
Have any of you noticed the commercial for "My PIllow"? It was invented by a former dairy farmer from, I believe, Minnesota. Sounds like he does alot of donations of his pillows to armed forces personnel and to people with health problems. The pillow is very pricey, but I ordered one and every word of his commercial is true as far as I am concerned. It is a great pillow. Might be a good Christmas present to give to someone or to receive. Looks like that diary farmer found something more profitable than getting up before daylight in the cold every winter up north to milk cows.

He's huggin that pillow just a LITTLE too gingerly IMO.
does-mypillow-really-work.jpg

I'm usually asleep before my head hits the pillow so I don't really care what is under it as long as it ain't a big rock.

Greybeard, yes, that is him. When I see his commercials and listen to him, I can't picture hims being a dairy farmer, but I bought his pillow, so something had an effect---LOL

Is a really good pillow? I forgot my favorite pillow several years ago at a hotel and yet to find one to replace it.

chippie":ydalhz47 said:
I forgot my favorite pillow several years ago at a hotel and yet to find one to replace it.

We found your pillow the next day--holding it hostage----you can have it back for 3 cases of GE 100 watt incandescent bulbs and 4 gallons of Grazon Next..

slick4591":ydalhz47 said:
If you have a spare 25 minutes.

[youtube]uwyA-xs1y2E[/youtube]
Yep, he's a dairy farmer. /\ /\ /\
He's staring right at her chest.

Latest posts