My new Wagyu bull

Help Support CattleToday:

If you can get the paperwork, I know a bunch of sheiity Angus bulls around here that we can make some money on. :lol:

you Say he has no ass but I'm more worried about other things a bull needs that didn't make the photo.

Is is an accepted fact that Wagyu bring tenderness and marbling genetics to other breeds?

Son of Butch":4j3qijy5 said:
Wagyu are notorious for having small sc yet their fertility does not seem to suffer. Seems to work for 1 billion Asians.

Select Sires now has 2 Wagyu sires.... a first for them.
One billion Asians are now extremely unhappy with you :banana:

Seriously though the bull looks ok for what he is in the photo. What are you breeding him to?

Did you check and make sure he had testicles before you bought him as a bull? Lol

You definitely don't buy a Wagyu for his large testicles! However they are extremely fertile and have a strong drive. I'm crossing him with Belties.

The first time I say a waygu we were at a Junior Angus National show and a group of us went to an AI stud. Jacob was 15 or 16 at the time so over 20 years ago. They had two that looked just like your new bull other than both had horns. The breed is ugly but that doesn't negate the fact that they offer tremendous beef quality. When we were selling freezer beef I ordered half a cane of Waygu Semen and didn't get one cow to settle ( the balance of the AI group that year was 80%). I decided that was my first and last attempt at Waygu. If your selling freezer beef the Waygu will sure be a plus. I have a friend that raises Waygu the red ones are better looking than the black, she has purchased heifers from us to cross with her bulls the calves look pretty good. I want to see pictures of how the cross of Waygu and Belties look.

Gizmom

Has he been semen tested? The sheath strings would usually be removed for that & the breeding soundness exam. I can't sell bulls without a semen test. If he was tested what was his scrotal?

Latest posts