• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My new bright idea

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Rugby!
Hopefully I dont get hurt to bad. :lol:

Any pointers?

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Don't know many guys who are attracted to cauliflower ears so wear some ear protection.

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a little scared to join the team...I found out that last year there were only 3 straight girls. :shock: And I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

MO_cows

Reaction score
I had a friend who played rugby and it wasn't just a game, it was almost a lifestyle. The teams that are punishing each other so hard during the game/tournament would then all get together afterwards and party together, no hard feelings. Hint - if anyone offers you a flaming zulu, say no.

TexasBred

Reaction score
MO_cows":2dp5lq7k said:
I had a friend who played rugby and it wasn't just a game, it was almost a lifestyle. The teams that are punishing each other so hard during the game/tournament would then all get together afterwards and party together, no hard feelings. Hint - if anyone offers you a flaming zulu, say no.

Pro football is about as bad....during the tv timeouts the guys laughing, horsing around and playing grabass and as soon as the camera is running they are back trying to kill each other.