My goal is not to be a poster child . . . but I could,

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
. . . and there's nothing in this for me. I'm not a sales person for them.

Like chicken? I don't know if this outfit sells through the entire country, but they sell bulk, fresh, many places. I buy boneless/skinless chicken breasts -- huge ones -- from them, a couple times a year in 40 lb. boxes (if I recall correctly, 4/10 lb. bags to the box). You order by cr. card; they meet you at the delivery spot in your community for about 2 hrs. I cannot buy this quality at home, and with Zaycon, pay less for better quality than the local stores sell ch. breasts for. I don't buy their burger (we raise our own beef); don't buy their bacon (we don't each much of that). I vac pak the chicken breasts, 2 or 3 halves per pkg, but one half will feed two. I strongly endorse this company. I think you can just go to ZAYCON.COM to find them. With several grocery stores selling less than this quality in my community, I don't think I'm hurting local business -- just helping another, better-quality business that works in our area.

Kathie / WA State

That outfit is great! The only draw-back is you have to be able to deal w/ 40 lbs. at a time, or split the order with a friend. But the product is . . . how do the Italians do that thing, with the smoochy finger kiss, that they throw out with great flair, and say, "Magnifico!" Yup, it's that good.

Latest posts