My girl singing the anthem.

Help Support CattleToday:

Fine job. Looks like you have done one heck of a job with that girl.
You have every right to be proud I doubt 1 out of 10 kids today know the words to our National Anthem

Steve she did an excellent job on the anthem . Is that her singing " rolling in the deep" by adell an couple videos down ?

Very talented! And brave too. You'd never get me in front of that many people less it was at my hanging. :tiphat: :tiphat:

She did a great job... :clap: :clap: :clap:

And I agree she is brave :nod: :nod:

Jogeephus":37i7epqr said:
Very talented! And brave too. You'd never get me in front of that many people less it was at my hanging. :tiphat: :tiphat:
People would come from several counties for your hangin', jogeee.The price of fame. :cboy:

Thanks for all the compliments! If there's one thing in this life I'm proud of it's my daughter, I can't believe I was blessed with such a gift, she never fails to amaze me. She is the kindest, friendliest, smartest girl you could imagine and really does sing like an angel. Anyone who knows Addie will tell you the same. She loves to sing and yes that was her singing Adelle and if you hear her in person you would be amazed. Ok enough bragging for tonight I'm going out to throw some hay to the cows.

Latest posts