my daughters wedding

Help Support CattleToday:

You have a very pretty daughter and a smart one too. Them doing it the way thaey wanted will make for some good memories. Putting money on a house is a great idea. They do look young but looking back my wife and I did too. She was 19 and I was 22, We just celebrated our 28th anniversary. Good luck to them!!

I congratulate the young couple for being so sensible-values that i'm sure were to a large degree instilled in them by the parents-AC :clap: .

Good job AC. A daughter is a precious thing and I'm glad to see that you gave yours what she wished for. Congratulations on the wedding!

Hopefully, you'll have some grandkids running around one day too. :nod:

Well done to them, and a nice looking couple, wishing them all the happiness in the World and they get what they want in life together. Smart move.
My youngest Daughter got married in a 16th century barn, and it was one of the most wonderful weddings I have been to. (and not that it was my Daughter).

Every day I look at my daughter and see my wife as she was thirty years ago. The grandaughter is much like both of them. I guess it is a win win for me. Your daughter and husband will be fine. I like their choice of wedding in the barn. We wish all of you well.
Tom.

Latest posts