My cousin Timmy

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh wow, just when I was hoping all of you could possibly start to heal a little after this horrible tradgedy.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers . What evil possesses people to take the life of someone you are to love always. You may not like them sometimes or what they do but to take their life?

I am so sorry to hear this. We just never know anymore what is on a person's mind and what they will end up doing. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow. I'm a little computer savy enough to follow this in your local news, Deepsouth. Don't know what to say -- sometimes you just never know about the folks you think you could trust without a doubt.

branguscowgirl":2ff1fqk6 said:
M5farm":2ff1fqk6 said:
just looked up the mug shots, Of the 2 arrested. They aint flattering that's fo sho.
Can you post the link?

I don't know if what Kathie and M5 were looking at but here's a link to our local paper.
http://www.stonecountyenterprise.com/article_2482.shtml

I haven't confirmed this yet but I heard a little while ago that the son that Timmy adopted turned himself into the sheriff for protective custody. They said he was afraid for his life. I understand he hasn't been charged but they did hold him. This is getting crazier by the day.

I didn't want to post any links until you were ok with it.
M5farm":24awib1b said:
images

images

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/0 ... _with.html

Deep south, I haven't been on here reading much lately and just read all this today. I am so overwhelmed with your loss of family. A man with so much love and caring to end up being surrounded by such evil. My heart extends out to your family.

Thanks presmudjo!
I don't understand this childhood friend thing with that much age difference. He's 64 and she is 51. Thirteen years difference is a lot of difference for children. I bet it's going to turn out that this all started with an Internet affair.

Deepsouth, this is crazy. I can only imagine how y'all feel. God bless you and your family, I'm sure it's been tough.

There is no replacing someone like your cousin. It makes me think of a line from a song by Vince Gill, "The only thing you take with you is what you give away".
It sounds like this man is going to need a big truck to get into heaven.

Deepsouth so glad they caught these scum bags, I hope they all get the chair or needle, even if two of them didn't actually kill him they had the intention to do so and deserve the punishment. I feel for you it's hard to loose someone in normal circumstances but this way I couldn't imagine the pain. He sounds like he was a good man a very rare breed these days. I hope through all of this you can remember him in the loving way you wrote about him. God Bless and my prayers go out to you and your family.

I just saw this DS. My deepest condolences. So sad to see someone like your cousin die like that.

Latest posts