my appoligies

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry about the post on G.W.Bush, the joke was told to me by an American friend,,please lets keep the Anglo American thing going.
chrisy

I liike dubya.

I got to admit, I LMAO at Bill and Hillary jokes.

Turn about is fair play. No hard feelings here. I'm liable to laugh at your next one.

You got any good ones on Hillary? I'm scared to death she's going to get elected again.

"It takes a villiage to raise a calf....." Most of us don't live in villiages and we do just great. We support our president, our troops, and give thanks. I guess we could release Hussain and pull out and see if anyone else wants to help them out.

Chrisy I put a post on the other post you have no need to apologize. You never know it could be the truth. He is trying to sell the ports to a Saudi company, go figure just give them the key to the front door. So I could believe he could bomb the Canary Islands.

thanks guys but I don't like treading on toes, our Tony Blair is worse, I wish we could rid of him. a bit of a brown nose, if you get my drift.

Don't sweat it, chrisy. A joke is a joke, nothing more. As long as you're not deliberately trying to hurt someone it's ok. If someone wants to be offended, then that's their problem.

I know we're not supposed to discuss politics here but just for the record, W was the first Rebublican I ever voted for for president. Considering the alternatives, I will never regret it.

VanC":3s0sgfty said:
Don't sweat it, chrisy. A joke is a joke, nothing more. As long as you're not deliberately trying to hurt someone it's ok. If someone wants to be offended, then that's their problem.

I know we're not supposed to discuss politics here but just for the record, W was the first Rebublican I ever voted for for president. Considering the alternatives, I will never regret it.

Chrisy,

Presidents are always fair game for jokes. I don't see a need to apologize. Both of our countries have soldiers dying in Iraq everyday for us; as long as we don't forget that, I see no problem with jokes.

I posted this on the other GW thread but thought it should go here also.

Chrissy don't worry about it, if someone got offend by it they need to do a reality check. While I like Bush and have always supported him, he has a side to him that I just can't get myself to trust. Things like gas prices since this oil man came into office, too many secrets. As I said I support him but now this ports thing have me wishing I could get a good answer for it from him and not the press.

JMO,
Alan

cypressfarms":3ucfk5y5 said:
Chrisy,

Presidents are always fair game for jokes. I don't see a need to apologize. Both of our countries have soldiers dying in Iraq everyday for us; as long as we don't forget that, I see no problem with jokes.

Well said.

And if we do forget that - we could be in the situation as those other countries, speaking Arabic, or before that,
German.

Let's be grateful we now have leaders in both countries who will deal with problems and not just let them be ignored while a few more get blown up.

chrisy said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry about the post on G.W.Bush, the joke was told to me by an American friend,,please lets keep the Anglo American thing going.
chrisy[/quotechrissy you dont need to appologize.im sick of people seeming to be in fear of what others may think if they speak out about bush.he hasnt done one thing for this country that has a positive side and that would be taking it to those scumbags in afganistan.thats where the true fight is.he sure has us in a spot in iraq.our economy sure aint strong either.and how about him wanting to give our ports to the saudis.wish people could get past their pride and speak out more about the guy.if he is right then he is right but on the same page if he is wrong then dang it he is wrong.im not worried about speaking out.i vote everytime the polls are open.i have the right to speak.also he has about destroyed what was the middle class.you cant keep any extra money these days because its all going on the high priced fuel.its tacked onto most utility bills and everything you buy these days.and with his and chenneys interrests in the oil market they are smilling all the way to the bank and whomever says otherewise lives in a fantasy world or they voted for him and are too proud to admit he is a mistake.]

coolwater":2bz8qlw3 said:
if they speak out about bush.he hasnt done one thing for this country that has a positive side

Every president has done good things and some things not so good. Anyone who says differently is either extemely closed-minded or full of crap.

Presidents get too much credit and too much blame. Just glad I can do both without fear of going to jail or having my head sliced off. :) :)

rkm":12i3z5ns said:
Presidents get too much credit and too much blame. Just glad I can do both without fear of going to jail or having my head sliced off. :) :)
absolutely.thats what makes this country so great.we can criticize our leaders and not be imprisoned.but what im getting at is that it seems those that have spoken out against bush are somewhat deemed "dishonorable or anti American" and to tell you the truth that just galls me.that goes against this countrys right to keep our leaders in check.seems like most people have forgotten that our leaders are employees of this country.thats why we dont have a queen or king.if we dont like their work get rid of them and move on to the next guy.im not saying bush has control of everything and likewise is to be blamed for all of our "missfortunes" but he has really got us in a pickle.i would just as soon say it about a democrat or whomever just the same.

coolwater":1753l9l0 said:
rkm":1753l9l0 said:
absolutely.thats what makes this country so great.we can criticize our leaders and not be imprisoned.but what im getting at is that it seems those that have spoken out against bush are somewhat deemed "dishonorable or anti American" and to tell you the truth that just galls me.that goes against this countrys right to keep our leaders in check.seems like most people have forgotten that our leaders are employees of this country.thats why we dont have a queen or king.if we dont like their work get rid of them and move on to the next guy.im not saying bush has control of everything and likewise is to be blamed for all of our "missfortunes" but he has really got us in a pickle.i would just as soon say it about a democrat or whomever just the same.

Been reading your posts coolwater. After I turned 40, reading became a bit difficult. It is hard for me to discern where your sentences start and where they stop. Not being critical of you lack of punctuation, it is simply hard on these 46 year old eyes.

I pretty much disagree wtih most of your thoughts, but I am interested in reading what you have to say nevertheless. As far as gas prices go, they have gone up, for several reasons. However, my SS taxes quadrupled under the Liberals. Ann Richards killed us all on property taxes after she passed the lotto "for the kids" and then decided that funding education with a lotto "is too cheesy." She tripled my property taxes. Dubya beat her hands down.

I am "middle class" by definition and my taxes have not seen anything close to the increase since we dumped Ann and now dumped Hillary.

My personal tax increases in a brief 4 years under Hillary and Ann would have bought fuel for years, at today's prices.

When America was being attacked under Bill, he always said, "We're going to do something about it." We were all talk back then.

You feel the economy is down? Every town I read about is posting record retail sales for '05, record sales tax revenue, attributed to thriving economy. Are these record sales tax revenues lies? I don't the auditors are pulling our leg.

Finally, I am not ashamed of voting for dubya.

Maybe we'll get a better one next time.

coolwater":1uq6r12l said:
.also he has about destroyed what was the middle class.you cant keep any extra money these days because its all going on the high priced fuel.its tacked onto most utility bills and everything you buy these days.and with his and chenneys interrests in the oil market they are smilling all the way to the bank and whomever says otherewise lives in a fantasy world or they voted for him and are too proud to admit he is a mistake.]
You must be trying to live to high on the hog. I'm
nothing but middle class at best and better off financially than I've ever been.
Of course we don't have to have the biggest pickup or fanciest car made every year. We don't have to see how much money we can spend or how many miles we can drive every day or week.

Latest posts