Must be girls weekend at the races

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1pdbwbdj said:
Yeah she did. I was pleasantly surprised. Really got my goat when Kenseth and Busch blew up almost on consecutive laps while running 1-2...Oh well my favorite (Newman) managed a 5th after running way back in the pack all day. Looks like a brilliant move now. I hate Daytona and Talladega tho. It's like watching 5 o'clock traffic on LBJ freeway in Dallas except on the freeway they do more passing and lane changing.
I was kind of concerned about busch since his busch car did the same thing. Sucked that tony got wrecked and gordon and johnson didn;t. I feel the same way about daytona and dega, wish they would bring back north wilkes

dun":2smgk05a said:
TexasBred":2smgk05a said:
Yeah she did. I was pleasantly surprised. Really got my goat when Kenseth and Busch blew up almost on consecutive laps while running 1-2...Oh well my favorite (Newman) managed a 5th after running way back in the pack all day. Looks like a brilliant move now. I hate Daytona and Talladega tho. It's like watching 5 o'clock traffic on LBJ freeway in Dallas except on the freeway they do more passing and lane changing.
I was kind of concerned about busch since his busch car did the same thing. Sucked that tony got wrecked and gordon and johnson didn;t. I feel the same way about daytona and dega, wish they would bring back north wilkes

A pretty site is Johnson, Gordon and Keselowski in a big pileup.

dun":1zcnv3z9 said:
TexasBred":1zcnv3z9 said:

Talk about going back in time. I miss the days of Ken Jenkins and Benny Parsons . Benny used to say at pretty much every track "this place has the best food on the circuit ." :lol2:
Not impressed about the race yesterday, really sucks that Tony and Harvick were taken out so soon.

I have ahard time grasping that it was 13 years ago the Adam Petty got killed

Latest posts