Must be girls weekend at the races

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Danica patrick on the pole for Daytona, Courtney Force on the pole for the winter nationals and won the funny car final

Danica,did a good job getting the pole,think its going to be a little harder to win the race, but then again at restricter plate tracks its about staying out of trouble, and being at the rite place at the rite time.

haase":2h2aw0y9 said:
Danica,did a good job getting the pole,think its going to be a little harder to win the race, but then again at restricter plate tracks its about staying out of trouble, and being at the rite place at the rite time.
And Danica has this innate ability to get into trouble. This time she will be at the front where she can wipe out more cars than normal with her

hooknline":37kircfx said:
haase":37kircfx said:
And Danica has this innate ability to get into trouble. This time she will be at the front where she can wipe out more cars than normal with her

She does seem to have a bit of trouble with "traffic", even when it's all going the same directiin. :lol2:

"DANICA ON THE POLE"

Sounds like the headliner at the local tittybar.
Not that I've ever been there, just what I heard.
@

She will never sit the pole position. If she wrecks today or tomorrow she goes to the back. I don't think she's ever finished a race intact

hooknline":3fojg7ri said:
She will never sit the pole position. If she wrecks today or tomorrow she goes to the back. I don't think she's ever finished a race intact
Unless they change an engine or she goes to a back up she will be on the pole. Pole and outside are the only 2 positions at the daytona 500 that are qauranteed from the pole qualifying. The front row doesn;t even have to actually start either of the twins but they're still the front row

They said on the news that if she wrecks at all she's out. I don't keep up with racing too much though

hooknline":bw1156ss said:
They said on the news that if she wrecks at all she's out. I don't keep up with racing too much though
If she was anywhere but the front row that would be accuarte as she doesn;t have any owners points to fall back on

hooknline":23iatmma said:
Fly down here and let's go to a race.
FUNNY! All the airports are closed around here, at first it was incoming now it's both directions. All that ice that woun;t melt even with chemicals has ground everything to a halt

I've been trying to remember all of thei ns and outs. I know she's locked in along with gordon through qualifying but I'm beginning to think her starting position is based on her finsih today. Daytona qualifying is almost as bizarre as for the indy 500

She managed to stay in one piece today. Saw the highlights and it looked pretty humdrum from both races today

I din;t see any real highlights as far as I was concerned, except for gordon getting hit with a pit road speeding penalty.

Unless they go to a back up car or change engines patrick and gordon are on the front row

Yeah she did. I was pleasantly surprised. Really got my goat when Kenseth and Busch blew up almost on consecutive laps while running 1-2...Oh well my favorite (Newman) managed a 5th after running way back in the pack all day. Looks like a brilliant move now. I hate Daytona and Talladega tho. It's like watching 5 o'clock traffic on LBJ freeway in Dallas except on the freeway they do more passing and lane changing.

Latest posts