Mr. Curtis

Help Support CattleToday:

upfrombottom

Reaction score
curtis, Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:28 am, Last visited: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 am

For those of you that knew him, Mr. Curtis passed away Thursday March 31, 2011. I knew him most

all of my life and he was a fine fellow. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

I'm sorry to here that. Didn't know him other than the board and he was always nice and helpful. Liked his humor too.

Yes he was a very fine fellow and I will miss him
I enjoyed visiting with him in person and on the phone
I was hoping to go see what his place looked like when he got thru with all the clearing he had just done
I enjoyed our visit with him Chuck the last time I was down and am glad we got to spend a couple hrs at his place
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and his fine grandson that I got to meet
Curtis surely was proud of that young man and his world revovled around spending time with him taking him hunting and fishing

He was a fine man

I'm so very sorry to hear that and thank you upfrombottom for informing us.

Curtis and I, from time to time, liked to give each a fair amount of grief, it was all in fun, he was respectful and a gentleman in private.

Wow that's a kick in the gut. Loved the guy and especially some of witty comments. Always had a way of putting a smile on your face no matter what your mood was.

I am so sorry to hear this NEWS, I had a good rap-or with Curtis and will sadly miss him I enjoyed his pm's. I will have his family in my prayers tonight. Why do all the best have to die so soon.

didn't realize it until I read the obituary but Mr Curtis's b-day and mine were only 3 days apart his on the 13th of august and mine on the 16th
he was 22 yrs and 3 days older than me

It sure has been a rough day as this news has weighed on my mind all day

I sure hope that Angus Cowman or upfrombottom will let his family know how much he was appreciated here and how badly he will be missed.

Latest posts