Fun with Mr and Mrs Claus

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Why we do these things to our children is beyond me. I am sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.........Harper and Lauren meet Santa! BTW the blue thing on Harpers cheek is a facepaint of Frosty the Snowman. It made her very happy. I don't think Santa did. The really funny part is the look on Santa's face. I'll bet that at that very moment he would rather have his leg stuck in a wood chipper.

:lol: I have a picture of my youngest granddaughter squriming in santa's lap with the same facial expression as the little one in green. Mom and Dad just seem to need that first picture with Santa, I did the same as a young father.

Alan":3ee710q6 said:
:lol: I have a picture of my youngest granddaughter squriming in santa's lap with the same facial expression as the little one in green. Mom and Dad just seem to need that first picture with Santa, I did the same as a young father.

We all did. BTW the little one in the green may be the orneriest little girl in Colorado, They put her in time out and she sits there and laughs at them. She takes no prisoners, she has been known to head-butt her big sister and then bite her when she starts crying from the head-butt.

My DIL shown in this pic of course blames all bad behavior on me even though I only see them about 5 or 6 times a year. If they turn out to be tough independent women who rely on no one but themselves they can blame that on me too. :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: I wouldn't go introducing them to any clowns unless you want them to have some real issues.

Jogeephus":kmu1tnok said:
:lol2: :lol2: I wouldn't go introducing them to any clowns unless you want them to have some real issues.

I freaking hate clowns....it probably is not gonna happen.

3waycross":3tywdtes said:
Jogeephus":3tywdtes said:

I freaking hate clowns....it probably is not gonna happen.

Me too!

free-hugs-clown.jpg

slick4591":q1bt4eue said:
Don't let Child Protective Services get a look at that pic! :lol:

I'm not too worried about that. if they tried to take Lauren away from her mommy she would chew someones leg off and beat em with the bloddy stump.

Priceless picture!!

My Son loved Santa, my Daughter would actually just fold up and melt in tears at the sight of Santa.

Last week she say's to her Mom "Where's all the pictures of me with Santa" SERIOUSLY my wife replied :bang:

TexasBred":6dyt9s2z said:
Save that pic 3way...in about 25 years you can have a blast with it at Christmas time. ;-)

I will be 90 and trying to remember who and where I am.........

Sounds like fun though.