Mr. Curtis

Help Support CattleToday:

RS Bledsoe":3ot4oblt said:
I've visited this site several times in the past few years,and found it very help full and often funny.The other day I stumbled upon this thread,Curtis was my father,and I would to say thank you for all the comments,thoughts and prayers.
I am glad I had the privilege to meet him and get to know him in person he was a good man and a good friend

yea i think i will,i hav'nt never really been a big fan of social media stuff or forums,but this site and folks here just seem to be nice,caring and down to earth.

RS Bledsoe":3ajxv4ts said:
yea i think i will,i hav'nt never really been a big fan of social media stuff or forums,but this site and folks here just seem to be nice,caring and down to earth.
I am guessing you are Curtis's son who lived just down the drive from him
If I am correct tell your son that they Big Cowboy from Missouri says Hi, I know your dad thought the sun rose and set in that boy
He sure enjoyed spending time with him and the times I got to meet him he seemed like a fine young man who loved his granpa I know it had to be hard on him losing him
I think of him often

Yes sir, that's me,I'm guessing your one of the guys that meet my dad and son down at the cafe?

RS Bledsoe":1cfg9m9o said:
Yes sir, that's me,I'm guessing your one of the guys that meet my dad and son down at the cafe?
Yes I had dinner with your dad that night but had met him before that at Jeds house and I have been to his place a time or two the last time I was there was when he was clearing

He had called me and talked about if the dozer he was looking at would be big enough
He would usually call me and visit a couple times a month I live down by Haynes now but at the time I was living in Missouri, He was planning on bringing your son up to go turkey hunting that spring
I wish he would of been here to make that trip
I always enjoyed visiting with him

RS Bledsoe":lejap54z said:
I was one of the guys that met him down there also. He helped me get a motel and he and Angus Cowman met us there and helped us get settled in. We had a great dinner with the whole group. I really miss him.

Never met Curtis in person. We sent pm's back and forth talking about AI. Curtis knew some folks that in knew in the limousin cattle circles. Heck of a good guy.

Latest posts