Moving North

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
I'm watching the National Nightly News on NBC right now and one of their top stories is about American Citizens from blue states moving North to Canada!! Good riddens to them, and I hope you y'all northerners enjoy them.

they were hoping that we'd understand that American just doesn't fit their views anymore and that we wouldn't say good riddens..... well dont let the swingin' door hit ya in the @$$ on the way out.... make it easier to get a conservative ticket in office in 4 years though...

Didn't the lady have a business up there she had been running while still living in the States?

Must of been a hardship on her to move. Probably been planning it and got interviewed by our liberal press.

We've seen that recently.

Jake":265e07v2 said:
I'm watching the National Nightly News on NBC right now and one of their top stories is about American Citizens from blue states moving North to Canada!! Good riddens to them, and I hope you y'all northerners enjoy them.

Yep just what we need more liberals. :roll:

I think the reason why we have so many liberals is that they keep coming from the States. We have a long tradition going back to escaped slaves in the late 1800's, draft dodgers, and communists. All those who have found themselves not welcome in the US have fled like rats from a sinking ship and headed north and now they've bred children with Canadian citizenships. That would sure explain alot about why those particular liberals would be anti-American. Fortunately, most of them migrated to southern B.C. or Toronto because they don't like the cold of the prairies. If all I got to do is put up with some cold to keep them away from me, I guess I'll do it. Good Luck.

Jake":3h29keop said:
how about you guys in the ag, heartland rebel and join the united states

I like this Idea better how about we buy a small island in a nuclear test zone and ship all liberals there from the U.S.A and Canada. :lol: :lol: :lol:

frenchie":34y3vbga said:
I like this Idea better how about we buy a small island in a nuclear test zone and ship all liberals there from the U.S.A and Canada. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frenchie, the liberals would turn it into a wasteland before the first bomb went off. Wouldn't matter but I am afraid they would all come back :shock:

ollie":1sqyd4b5 said:
frenchie":1sqyd4b5 said:
Frenchie, the liberals would turn it into a wasteland before the first bomb went off. Wouldn't matter but I am afraid they would all come back :shock:

There is a thing called sterilization.it would at least stop them from reproducing. :D

:D Sounds like in your country that may take care of itself when it comes to reproducing.

Latest posts