moving day

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm sure the change is exciting but the moving part I could do without. Spent this week moving all the stuff out of someone's home and though it didn't look like much it was surprising how much was in their home. Good luck with your move and the new page in your life.

Might want to put ratchet strap over roof of tractor cab. Have heard of roof blowing off of kubotas being hauled on truck.

Texas PaPaw said:
Might want to put ratchet strap over roof of tractor cab. Have heard of roof blowing off of kubotas being hauled on truck.
I have taken each of mine off putting a radio in. There is 8 big long bolts on the inside up to the top you have to take out to get it off. If they are in good I highly doubt it will blow off. That is a long trailer. It will stick out in Hawkins County.

jltrent said:
Texas PaPaw said:
I have taken each of mine off putting a radio in. There is 8 big long bolts on the inside up to the top you have to take out to get it off. If they are in good I highly doubt it will blow off. That is a long trailer. It will stick out in Hawkins County.

It may not make some of the curves in East Tennessee!

Hook2.0 said:
412-AD5-DD-4-F0-C-498-A-A27-F-D0-EF6-CAB3711.jpg
I believe you will like it were you are going.

Latest posts