moving hay

Help Support CattleToday:

You are a braver man than I am. Thanks for sharing those, it's always interesting to me to see how other folks do things. That's pretty cool.

That water looks so inviting! I'd love to "take a dip" myself.

There are 2 places, near me, where one crosses through a small river/stream. Much smaller than what's in the pictures posted by RBB.

I bet when the loads of hay come through, there are lots of folks who look surprised. LOL

Red Bull Breeder":24vwaee0 said:
Bigfoot there is still quite a few creek crossings here without bridges. This section of road is lucky to be graded once a year.
If I was 40 years younger I'd love to sit on that top bale of hay and ride it across that river. Probably end up standing on my head in that knew deep water. :lol: :lol:

Red Bull Breeder":3bij17ii said:
Bigfoot there is still quite a few creek crossings here without bridges. This section of road is lucky to be graded once a year.
use to haul calves across the river like that on one farm,a$$ stayed drawled up till I was back on asphalt..

Workingonit most of them seem to think you just pulled up to look at the water. They just stand there and look at you till you almost run the canoes.
TB we would stop and let you ease in.
Bama the 5tons will keep a little more comfortable about crossing.

Red Bull, floated the buffalo several times, love it. I suspect a few times the river is dry there at the crossing. I imagine the buffalo floats have lasted an extended time this year with all the rain.

ALACOWMAN":see75dru said:
Red Bull Breeder":see75dru said:
use to haul calves across the river like that on one farm,a$$ stayed drawled up till I was back on asphalt..

Guess you did not have to wash out your trailer after that.

Latest posts