Most hard headed breed.

Help Support CattleToday:

My dog we got from the shelter and is part wiener part spaniel and I agree with you sir. She will do anything you want if you have food with you. But she knows if there is no food she has no reason to sit, or lay down, or give a care in the world about what you tell her.

CattleHand":1na7urk9 said:
My dog we got from the shelter and is part wiener part spaniel and I agree with you sir. She will do anything you want if you have food with you. But she knows if there is no food she has no reason to sit, or lay down, or give a care in the world about what you tell her.

Spaniel/wiener mix...there ya' go. BUT...ya got her from the shelter...Good on you!

I've got a Rat Terrier that has got to be the most neurotic dog on the face of this earth, and stubbornn OMG! And I wouldn't give her up for love nor money. :heart:

Alice

The mix actually made a pretty good looking dog. But it was a wierd mix to get, though i imagine there is more in there so maybe she would just be considered a mutt.

Darla_in_leaves2.jpeg

That fool yorky/dachund I had to find a new home for before I did something real bad to!! :lol:
However,the people who have him now love/LOVE/love him--So that turned out ok.. :nod:

I'll go along with weanie dogs and bassets, but the hardest headed has to be GSPs.

you think gsp's huh dun, i have never tried to train one but i do have a german wirehaired pointer. he will test your patience but is a awesome dog, loyal right down to the bone. anywhere i go he has to go, he is great with kids but he has a little energy!!!!!! the worst dog i have tried to train is a chesapeek bay retriever. they dont care about you and hitting them doesnt phase them, i gave up after 9 monthes and almost zero progress. my wirehair knew more in 1 month than that hard headed retriever. the key is soft easy going people need to pick easy to train dogs. hard headed people can pick the alpha male out of the pack and get his respect. just be ready cuz they wont give up rank easy and a chesapeek wont give it up at all!

Ain't nothing worse that a hard headed woman. And that is all i have say on this matter.

most any kind of hound
bassets have to be one of the worst

I agree and i raise Basset hounds. Hounds get a bad wrap as being stupid but in reality they are pretty smart dogs just they are way more interested in what they smell as opposed to what you are saying. It can be tough to pry them away from their current project.

Beef11":2f7vvw2h said:
most any kind of hound
bassets have to be one of the worst

I agree and i raise Basset hounds. Hounds get a bad wrap as being stupid but in reality they are pretty smart dogs just they are way more interested in what they smell as opposed to what you are saying. It can be tough to pry them away from their current project.

And a Bassett will con you into thinking they don;t understand what you want. They do, they just don;t care. Raised them for years, still wish I had one but I can;t boost one into the truck anymore.

Latest posts