help! what breed am i?

Help Support CattleToday:

gabbyellepaige

Reaction score
This is my dog, she's a mutt but im not sure with what?
I'd really like to know so if anyone would like to help me out, id be very greatful?

Color: Black.
length: very short coat, sheds alot!
pattern of fur: no patterns.
The size of ears: not too big but not very small.
The shape of her head: almond.
Length of tail: long in comparison to body.
Weight: 22lbs
Height: 1"5.
Temperament: Very active 3yrs. old. Jumps very very high, runs very fast, also she jumps like a deer sometimes, and points.
babyyyy.jpg

gabbyellepaige":3hq1u7c7 said:
This is my dog, she's a mutt but im not sure with what?
I'd really like to know so if anyone would like to help me out, id be very greatful?

Color: Black.
length: very short coat, sheds alot!
pattern of fur: no patterns.
The size of ears: not too big but not very small.
The shape of her head: almond.
Length of tail: long in comparison to body.
Weight: 22lbs
Height: 1"5.
Temperament: Very active 3yrs. old. Jumps very very high, runs very fast, also she jumps like a deer sometimes, and points.
babyyyy.jpg

Looks like a Lab mix maybe with German Shorthair. Looks like a real good dog and probably smart as a whip.

3waycross":128xrtuh said:
Looks like a Lab mix maybe with German Shorthair. Looks like a real good dog and probably smart as a whip.
thats what i was thinking at first, but we gotta throw some smaller breed in the mix, because she is nowhere near as big as those breeds.
she has her blonde moments:)

Lab X Jack Russell Terrier + ?
I had a dog I KNEW was 1/4th English Bulldog -- Looked like a brown Border Collie

Looks like a mix I once saw of Lab and Pug. And the pug was the father. The owner didn't think it possible until she saw the female dog squat down to accomodate.

Lammie":2ui3gubr said:
Looks like a mix I once saw of Lab and Pug. And the pug was the father. The owner didn't think it possible until she saw the female dog squat down to accomodate.
f200706june15edi338010a.jpg

I was at PETCO today and saw a DNA test kit there for sale. If you really want to know there is your answer.

3waycross":3gi08m4a said:
I was at PETCO today and saw a DNA test kit there for sale. If you really want to know there is your answer.
thats crazy!!
im must get one!

Keren":2vu38y19 said:
3waycross":2vu38y19 said:

GASP! 3 way we agree on something!

Well, I knew you would come around sooner or later. ;-)

Keren":2dbke69g said:
:p

re your signature line there ... but it does involve both brains and science ...

Does that mean you are picking a fight with me or the author? That would be Alacattleman and I am pretty sure he already knows that.

On a happier note Keren I just bought a new Gelbvieh bull for you to tear apart. I won't keep you waiting long I am posting some pictures here soon. So you had better get those claws sharpened, and just because I like you so much I will give you a little hint."one of his testicles might hang 1/2 in shorter than the other, I will leave the rest to you, Oh heck as long as I am in a giving mood one more tidbit I bought his momma too so you get two for the price of one. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Latest posts