Need help after ear crop!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I got my new puppy Delta's ears cropped 7/17/20. My first cropping experience with my dog Vinny was a breeze, styrofoam cup while stitches were in for 7 days and then up in posts. This time it's a bit different, the vet put the cropped ears up on the styrofoam cup and that was up for 14 days and then the stitches came out and ears were posted by the cropping vet. This took place on the 31st. My older dog had messed with the posts so I was attempting to repost Sunday and noticed that where the styrofoam cup had sat next to the ears, there are scabs/open sores on each side. I am not sure if the styrofoam cup was left on too long and just rubbed there or what the case was. I have had her ears unposted since Sunday and washing twice a day with warm water and letting air and Mother Nature take its course but need advice on what to do now. I don't want to post with those sores but don't know how long to leave her not posted or if there any ways I can tape the posts avoiding the areas? Thanks in advance!!

I've been wondering about these bots as well, I couldn't figure out the goal/reason for starting random threads. It looks like they've found a way around the short "probationary period" where new users aren't allowed to post pics. Post number 5 for this bot was an all out advertisement, it's since been deleted.

Now, in my opinion, only fighting dogs have their ears cut off. Now many breeds of dogs, which used to have their tails docked, are allowed to leave a tail under new standards. As for me, this is good, why torture the puppy? Especially if you are taking a pet.