More proof the terrorist are winning

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you expect from the PC crowd.

BTW how is it that we can go nuts trying to regulate the sale of firearms but this terrorist ahole can walk into a fireworks vendor and buy FREAKIN EXPLOSIVES!

Where is the VP when we need his sage advice on how to combat this threat to our way of life!

That was really sweet of WS but I'd lay money on it they will be back on the shelves before our gardens come in which tells me this is a poor gesture on their part. I, however, plan on doing something more substantial to show my respect. I will not be running in any marathons next year or any year thereafter. Yes, you heard me right. I know this will be an extreme sacrifice but .... I'm committed .... and I have a job.

I would have been safe. I wouldn't have crossed the finish line for another half a day. So yeah Joe, no marathons for me either, you got to make a stand somewhere.

Larry

NOt me fellas i just signed up for the 1/52 marathon. It's a solid half mile and you get 1/2 a day to finish. I sure hope i don't hit the wall around 600yds!

I'm so respectful I've decided to stay out of any city big enough to hold a marathon... I just can't stand the thought of offending anyone by me being seen in any crowd big enough to cause anyone to think about the crowd that day. I guess I'll just have to learn to enjoy solitude and open space around me. :frowns:
In fact, I vow to never run again unless my life depends on it. ;-)

cow pollinater":2m99a80p said:
I'm so respectful I've decided to stay out of any city big enough to hold a marathon... I just can't stand the thought of offending anyone by me being seen in any crowd big enough to cause anyone to think about the crowd that day. I guess I'll just have to learn to enjoy solitude and open space around me. :frowns:
If you see me running stop and get me but have your gun in your hand and be looking behind me cause something back there is bad azz.

jedstivers":3mn6ja13 said:
cow pollinater":3mn6ja13 said:
If you see me running stop and get me but have your gun in your hand and be looking behind me cause something back there is bad azz.

Please just slow down long enough to jump in the bed of the truck.
I am the guy right behind Jed that has run out of ammo and the something back there is covered in shyt, now if I can just out run Jed. We have already sacrificed TB to the creature, as we were running Jed and I went singing Dixie and TB stroked out.

jedstivers":3uc9g5fu said:
http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/williams-sonoma-pulls-pressure-cookers-shelves-out-respect
Is there no end to the stupidity? :bang: :bang: :bang:

Jed the scary part they are in it for the long haul.
I should have pm'd Bez I knew Churchill wrote about the problem's to come.
It is in this link on the River War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_River_War

3waycross":3kpsz2o2 said:
NOt me fellas i just signed up for the 1/52 marathon. It's a solid half mile and you get 1/2 a day to finish. I sure hope i don't hit the wall around 600yds!

I suspect Colorado will be quick to pass the pressure cooker ban after Boston so if they have good for you. If not, 3-Way I just wouldn't risk it myself. It would be a shame not to have you on the board anymore but I guess if the sponsors post plenty of signs not allowing pressure cookers then you'd be safe.

In all seriousness, I have a wonderful new business idea. I'm thinking the next step is to get a patent so that none of you steal my idea...
I'm going to make politically correct pressure cookers by installing a pressure release in the lid there-by making it useless as a weapon of mass destruction. That way housewives all across this great nation of ours can still buy high end pressure cookers without fear of offending anyone with their choice of cooking utensils. I figure I can corner the market by marketing my product to political types in CA, CO, New England, etc as the only safe alternative. By my way of thinking your product doesn't have to be as good when everyone else's is illegal.

It doesn't say if the retailer issued a news release to that effect, or just did it within their stores and somehow this writer found out about it?? To me, that makes a difference in whether they are pimping out this tragedy for the enhancement of their "brand", or if their management is just overly PC.

MO_cows":3lfnza5j said:
It doesn't say if the retailer issued a news release to that effect, or just did it within their stores and somehow this writer found out about it?? To me, that makes a difference in whether they are pimping out this tragedy for the enhancement of their "brand", or if their management is just overly PC.

I am confused now when you say PC are you refering to pressure cooker or politically correct.

Jogeephus":a69lgh7a said:
3waycross":a69lgh7a said:

I suspect Colorado will be quick to pass the pressure cooker ban after Boston so if they have good for you. If not, 3-Way I just wouldn't risk it myself. It would be a shame not to have you on the board anymore but I guess if the sponsors post plenty of signs not allowing pressure cookers then you'd be safe.

Me and some of the other old farts made a run on Walmart today. There ain't a pressure cooker to be had in this county at any price. I have had offers to trade some for an AR 15 but i think the market hasn't peaked yet so i am holding out for more money or trade!

3waycross":3qqzm0fm said:
Me and some of the other old farts made a run on Walmart today. There ain't a pressure cooker to be had in this county at any price. I have had offers to trade some for an AR 15 but i think the market hasn't peaked yet so i am holding out for more money or trade!

How the heck is everybody going to eat that old tuff a$$ meat you sell them everyday without a pressure cooker. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

Caustic Burno":3gn7n3tr said:
jedstivers":3gn7n3tr said:
cow pollinater":3gn7n3tr said:

Please just slow down long enough to jump in the bed of the truck.
I am the guy right behind Jed that has run out of ammo and the something back there is covered in shyt, now if I can just out run Jed. We have already sacrificed TB to the creature, as we were running Jed and I went singing Dixie and TB stroked out.

I thought I heard a bit of Dixie in the distance. I was singing "Lord I'm Coming Home" so loud it was hard to even hear the pickup truck. I kept thinking "I only have to outrun one of these old men". :mrgreen:

Latest posts