More pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser":pqi6ju9e said:
Rustler9":pqi6ju9e said:
Hey, if you like her that's what truly matters. That's how I feel about some of my cattle.

yes i really do like her alot. and i'm sorry about my post from yesterday i was being rude i was having a bad day. but i think the angles of the pictures are whats throwing y'all off because she looks everything y'all said in those pictures but shes not. and she dosn't have alot fo eye apeal to her but not alot of black calves do.
I thought black became more popular because it generally had a higher eye appeal? :?: I could be wrong though.

cowboy13":4pdhsp7z said:
P.S.-Black cattle can be some of the most eye appealing cattle, its not always the color.
Black cattle are also the most difficult to photograph in ANY light.

certherfbeef":2nsuwd4d said:
cowboy13":2nsuwd4d said:
P.S.-Black cattle can be some of the most eye appealing cattle, its not always the color.

Thanks they are so hard to take pictures of at our place we have way too many trees and there are always shadows to throw them off. And yes i know that blacks w/ white on them are eye apealing but i meant solid black calves. but personally i like pided red and roan calves.

Grand Chaser":2qa22q6s said:
certherfbeef":2qa22q6s said:
cowboy13":2qa22q6s said:

Thanks they are so hard to take pictures of at our place we have way too many trees and there are always shadows to throw them off. And yes i know that blacks w/ white on them are eye apealing but i meant solid black calves. but personally i like pided red and roan calves.
Whether they've got white on them or not, black is still one of the highest eye appeals. Just something you should know. Black will make your steer look better. Again, it's why it's become so popular. Just do your best to get a better picture up so we might could judge that heifer more accurately.

i would if i live at where there at! i live with my mom on on side of town and with my mom and we don't have alot of property(livin on a 1/4 of an acre) so the calves are at my dads on the other side of town. i only get to go ofer there on wednesdays and every other weekend so i don't get to see them alot. and now it's fair week and i have alot to do. so sorry for all the excuses but theres my reason and no ther isn't a way to keep them closer to my mom's without breaking my grandparents soals into peices because then they would think that i'm moving them away because either 1. i don't like them looking after my animals 2. my mom just wants to be a b**** or 3. i'm being a little b****. so if you don't like my excuses cowboy 13 then don't read my posts. just my opinion.

(i have way to much penned up anger in me and a little of it just came out :mad: )

and yes some black calves have eye appeal to them not all of them.

Latest posts