Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
California. :p

parkerslighthouse.jpg

sunset.jpg

sealions.jpg

pieratlongbeach.jpg

Gotta love those seals! I was in Seattle year before last and went up into Canada...saw those silly seals lazing around...but my pics didn't turn out nearly as well as yours.

Alice

I don't know but alot of times things will get wrapped around their neck, then they grow and it cuts into the skin, they get an infection and die

recycle and don't litter

Gate Opener":2vipb4p5 said:
Wonder what is wrong with the neck on the seal on the right?

could be one of those tracking collars or something like that. one they use to learn the patterns of the seals under water.

so is 311 on vacay? how bout sending her to camp in georgia for a few months.

Are you telling me them cows are really lions? Dont look like the pictures I've seen of the king of the jungle. I saw a couple of them lions in a commercial yesterday and they didnt look anything like that. I know they like Mexican food and speak pasable english though. I never knew lions were that smart.

We just have a very unique breed of cows out here. These ones have very short coats and enjoy salt water, unlike y'all's typical breeds. :p

J/K.... cowspider is right... they are sea lions. I called them seals at first too, until our guide told us what they really were. I think the one sea lion has a scar on its neck; our boat floated all around the buoy and it didn't look like the 'lion had a collar on it.

42 days until I head back home to Idaho! :D On the bright side, my folks are doing an awesome job managing the heifer herd, and I may have all the yearlings and up confirmed bred by the time I return home. However, they did tell me I can't leave this many animals behind next winter. :p

Beefy":3nu27w4y said:
so is 311 on vacay? how bout sending her to camp in georgia for a few months.

I sold her back to boss over Christmas break. :? I have the opportunity to buy her back at some point in the future if I want to, but I'm not sure I'll ever have the time to bring her back home and graft calves and everything else. She may have gone back to the dairy for good. :(

I'm looking forward to at least seeing her when I get back home though. :nod:

Latest posts